Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: shop hop bunnies

shop hop bunnies

sometimes a girl needs help finding one of those elusive bunnies. I have had challenges with several of the shops with their bunnies, however FABRIC ATTIC seems to be one of the worst for being a "friendly" find. Anybody else have this challenge? OR does anybody want to help to "find" it? Kinda turns me off from buying anything on their site, if they want to play this hard....

I agree. If they can't make it fun, why bother to shop there. I usually only do the hop now a days if I really need a fabric desperately.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

If you look under the Cotton Fabric contd tab and choose the sports & transportation I think you'll see it there as per their tip.

I agree that at times I find it hard to figure out a hint. Last month I found all of the bunnies and had about 20 bonus bunnies. I was really hoping to win a dinner with Jenny Doan. LOL, didn't even hear back from the bonus bunnies but got a lot of tempting fabrics to look at.
    Charlie DiSante