Snow storms.

Old 01-25-2016, 06:36 AM

Originally Posted by JENNR8R View Post
It snowed 28" here. This was our first snow of the season. It has been a very warm winter to this point. It was a blinding whiteout blizzard yesterday... the worst I've ever seen.

An angel with a snow blower came to my house yesterday. The halo was hard to see under his hood, but I could see it shining through. He literally spent hours at my house. He wouldn't take anything for his labor so I'm making him a cake today.

Unfortunately, the streets have not been plowed. Once they do, I will probably be stuck with a mountain of snow at the end of the driveway. I hope God sends his angel back!

It's very quiet in the neighborhood...
We had about the same 28" with winds they said would be called hurricane if the storm was in the summer. No angel showed up at my driveway. It amazes me that no one offers to help this 72 yrs. old even though I spend many hours working in their yards. But, all the neighbors were out clearing their own properties yesterday when they should have started some of the removal on Saturday. I have 3 new neighbors who I had tried to warn about the NorEaster storms that now will be getting snow blowers. They were fortunate that this storm was on a weekend.