Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: something weird happened this morning

Blog Entries
    i made this wind chime a few mnths back, Xanadu used to look at it, i woke up this morning and it was hanging on end. I righted it since. it's too high on the ceiling for me or my dh to touch, do yu think he came to say he's OK and on the rainbw bridge????
    Attached Images Attached Images

:) I think so!!!!!

Blog Entries
    yes, that is so great! he is telling you that he is okay and he feels great! and in no more pain!

Power Poster
    It's possible - for a while I would have SWORN that I felt a cat walking on my bed - and there was nothing visible!

mmmm

Blog Entries
    i've felt that too, a cat walking on my bed. We lost our 17 yr old cat a few yrs ago. we now have 3 more and it wasn't them on the bed!

Of course!

Blog Entries
    What you feel in your heart is what counts. I believe in lots of things like that. I get a rose near, or on, my Dad's birthday( Aug.20) on the rose bush that was his. This is a rose that only blooms in the Spring. I have roses for a week in late May, then nothing until the week of his birthday. As my Mom and siblings have died, I am getting roses that seem to show they are there with Dad, and coming to say hello to me. I don't know if that is really what it is, but I believe it and I watch for those roses. It leaves me with a real good feeling!

Power Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by clem55
    What you feel in your heart is what counts. I believe in lots of things like that. I get a rose near, or on, my Dad's birthday( Aug.20) on the rose bush that was his. This is a rose that only blooms in the Spring. I have roses for a week in late May, then nothing until the week of his birthday. As my Mom and siblings have died, I am getting roses that seem to show they are there with Dad, and coming to say hello to me. I don't know if that is really what it is, but I believe it and I watch for those roses. It leaves me with a real good feeling!
    I got goose bumps - all over - when I read this post.

Blog Entries
    When we lost Littlefoot and Toffel I SAW them on the property. By the time my brain registered that it wasn't "possible" in the traditional sense, they were gone. But I know what I saw. So yes, I think it is quite possible.

Blog Entries
    A short time after my kitty, Punky, died I could hear her walking down the hall, one time I felt her jump on the bed. That was before we got the two new kitties.

He was probably saying "Thanks, Mom..."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lynnie
    i made this wind chime a few mnths back, Xanadu used to look at it, i woke up this morning and it was hanging on end. I righted it since. it's too high on the ceiling for me or my dh to touch, do yu think he came to say he's OK and on the rainbw bridge????
    Yes, take it as a sign...

We lost our beloved Rotty (Belle) in Feb this year. She was 12 yr old and cancer took her from us. She died in our arms.

The morning that she died my husband & I saw a pure white weasel darting around in the trees by the edge of the timber,
    which was where she sat all the time to watch squirrels. We had NEVER seen one before and we have lived here 32yr.
    We buried her beneath those trees. We have not seen that weasel since. To us it was a sign that she was ok and not in anymore pain.

Blog Entries
    Thank you all so much all of your stories brought tears to my eyes.
    Now this is weird too...My dh played golf today (we live ona
    golf course) he hit the ball onto the green, and smiled and looked at it, as he walked to it, it disappeared. right in front of his eyes, he swears to this, and thinks Xanadu tok it. He loved to play with my dh golf balls.
    Thankj You all SOOOOOO very much

Power Poster sueisallaboutquilts's Avatar
    I think anything is possible and never doubt what anyone has said/seen/heard about things of this nature.

I think he was telling you he is OK now. And waiting for you at the bridge.