Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Speaking of the CMA's......... >

Speaking of the CMA's.........

Speaking of the CMA's.........

Old 04-18-2010, 08:08 PM

I'm with QuiltingGrannie.... Charlie Daniels, LeAnn Rimes, Lorrie Morgan, Reba, etc, etc, etc.

I saw Natalie Cole in concert and would NOT go to see her again....it was awful. She kept her back to us most of the show!!! And she had on a slinky dress that you could see thru. She was wearing a black thong!!! And at one point, she sat down and giggled like she was drunk. Her co-singers were rolling their eyes at each other................
Old 04-18-2010, 08:19 PM

Lynryd Skynyrd, Moody Blues, Gordon Lightfoot, Willie Nelson, ZZ Top, Paul Revere and the Raiders.

I wanted to see Peter Frampton in San Fransisco when I was 16 but Dad said no, cause there would be drugs and weirdos there......LOL
Old 04-18-2010, 10:00 PM
Power Poster

I have seen too many to list :oops: I have seen Reba , Brooks & Dunn, Alabama, Garth Brooks ( he was probably the best !) Alan Jackson , Lorrie Morgan , Rascal Flatts, Journey , Styx, Billy Joel Elton John , Kenny Rogers, Beach Boys, Van Halen... etc....

the only one I still would like to see is Neil Diamond I won tickets once and had to give them away, since I was going to be out of town :hunf:
Old 04-18-2010, 10:26 PM
Power Poster

I stood in line to get Willie Nelson tickets, worked extra hours to pay for them and it was the worst concert ever. He showed up an hour late, so drunk he couldn't keep his songs straight. The band tried to cover for him but it was pathetic. I felt so cheated. I turn off the radio whenever I hear one of his songs.
Old 04-19-2010, 02:58 AM

We took our DD to a Crystal Gayle concert for her 14th birthday. It was pretty good but so loud. My DH and I saw Johnny Cash and June at the Indiana State Fair in the early 70's it was a free one. Also the Statler Brothers were there.