Stars Foal Watch :)

Old 07-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Banned

I'm cleaning my sewing room so I can be productive. Just finished putting two bookshelves together for behind the table. Now I'm cleaning out my equipment carry-all.

Any of you use Singer bobbins? I have a 4 pack of Class 66 and of Class 15 that I can't use. If you want 'em, PM me your addy and I'll drop them in the mail.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:42 PM
Power Poster

Are they plastic or metal ?
Old 07-06-2009, 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by sharon b
When I set up my office I thought of things like that so my desk with the computer on it faces out to the door, So they alld time sneaking up on me..LOL Planned ahead... :wink: But then again I know how they are always wondering what I am up to so..... Not to say I haven't been caught , but not as often as I could have been 8)
When I first started "chatting", I was on the excite site. We had avatars and emoticons, and you could find these things you could plug in that would say things. My favorite was a hockey penalty (crowd cheering in the background) and I would penalize people who came into the "room" asking, about age, gender, and availability ... so you would hear this: To the penalty box! Five minute time out for asking ... whatever it was ...!
In order to actually hear what the emoticon was saying, you had to download it on to your computer, and we could pass them to each other. Once it was loaded, you could also use it ... so, one of my friends kept reading the words and finally asked me for the emoticon. I sent it on its way ... turns out, he hadn't turned off the sound on his computer, so he is working in a computer cubicle office area ... the penalty blares out, and he is scrambling to try to figure out how to get things shut off and what to tell his boss! LOL
It was more hilarious at the moment, but I identify with sneaky bosses <g>.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Banned

Are they plastic or metal ?

Plastic.
Old 07-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by omak
When I set up my office I thought of things like that so my desk with the computer on it faces out to the door, So they alld time sneaking up on me..LOL Planned ahead... :wink: But then again I know how they are always wondering what I am up to so..... Not to say I haven't been caught , but not as often as I could have been 8)
When I first started "chatting", I was on the excite site. We had avatars and emoticons, and you could find these things you could plug in that would say things. My favorite was a hockey penalty (crowd cheering in the background) and I would penalize people who came into the "room" asking, about age, gender, and availability ... so you would hear this: To the penalty box! Five minute time out for asking ... whatever it was ...!
In order to actually hear what the emoticon was saying, you had to download it on to your computer, and we could pass them to each other. Once it was loaded, you could also use it ... so, one of my friends kept reading the words and finally asked me for the emoticon. I sent it on its way ... turns out, he hadn't turned off the sound on his computer, so he is working in a computer cubicle office area ... the penalty blares out, and he is scrambling to try to figure out how to get things shut off and what to tell his boss! LOL
It was more hilarious at the moment, but I identify with sneaky bosses <g>.
ROFLMAO ! That is why I disconnecterd the speakers... :D
Old 07-06-2009, 12:55 PM

very smart! <g> He learned the hard way LOL
Old 07-06-2009, 12:55 PM
Power Poster

Well, I have put off my errand as long as I can....so, Star behave yourself for about an hour???? OK :wink: :roll:
Old 07-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Power Poster

gai.. I think the class 15 will work in my brother machines
Old 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Power Poster

Gai, was going to download the song, set it up and my comp says 1 hr and 22 mins!! LOL Oh my, life in the slow lane of 'dial up'!
Guess I'll have to just go out and by it if I want to learn it!
Old 07-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Power Poster

Amma Have no fear I don't think Star is in any hurry... Sorry Kay....