Stars Foal Watch :)

Old 06-23-2009, 04:04 AM

Ok, I'm posting the "sign-up" for Star.

Please read ALL rules and if you have any questions, please PM me.
Thanks!
Old 06-23-2009, 04:26 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by k3n
I never took a laxative but I did drink loads of prune juice when I was overdue with Lily and it had the same effect... my midwife told me it might induce labour - sure induced my bowels!

It seems that we are right on track for another mare stare and starting off in the There's nowhere to go but up now!!! :oops:
I'm sure when amma gets here she'll

Nice to wake up and turn on the cam!! :shock: :D
Old 06-23-2009, 05:32 AM
k3n
Power Poster

LOL Ninnie!
Old 06-23-2009, 06:03 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by tlrnhi
Ok, I'm posting the "sign-up" for Star.

Please read ALL rules and if you have any questions, please PM me.
Thanks!
Maybe later just to irratate you ! LOL.. Just kidding...
and as for amma cleaning it up in here, well not one to tell tales but if you watched the last mare stare after 2am everything goes...LOL :lol: :D :lol: and I tghink amma was in the middle of it all :wink: I was the good one with the halo on :roll:
Sharon
Old 06-23-2009, 06:14 AM

I am excited about this also, but I will be on a road trip during that time. I guess I will have to take the laptop along! :lol:
Old 06-23-2009, 06:52 AM

Originally Posted by amma
Kay's on utube!!! 8) 8) 8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTZ7nyHfnoM

Loved the video Kay :D :D :D
Exciting!
Old 06-23-2009, 07:01 AM

Originally Posted by kaykay
Okay my rule is never count horses LOL. I keep telling hubby not to count :) But since you asked with the new foals right now its 17 :shock: But I have about 5 horses for sale. It goes up and down a lot. Dang I should not have counted lmbo
As my dad was winding down his ranching experience, I was getting into mine, and we would spend a lot of time comparing notes.
We hadn't seen each other for a few months, so I was down to the coast visiting. Almost the first question I asked when we got done with all the "Howdy's! I love you's...."
"How many cow/calf units do you have now, Dad?"
He told me the number, and my mother, who was fixing lunch for all, turned from the counter and said, "Gene! You told me you had the herd pared down to under a hundred!"
While Dad sat there with a deer in the headlights look, I got a flash of genius!
"There are less than a hundred that are important, Mom. The rest just don't measure up!"
of course, we laughed and Dad was grateful that his troublesome daughter had finally come to be a useful partner!
Later, my mom told me: What??? He thinks I can't count cows, too??
Then, I really had to laugh... My mother was always my dad's good partner. Both dad and I had never considered that she wasn't all that shocked with how many cattle Dad did or did not have.
Old 06-23-2009, 07:05 AM

Originally Posted by kaykay
I have to say Kyle and Russ do a lot of heavy lifting around here. And a lot of putting up fence etc. I couldnt do this without them for sure!! Its too bad we dont have a cam that shows the whole barn. Then you would see us out there about 100 times per day always doing something. Hubby got laid off his job recently (which is why you see him home now during the day) He was just shocked at how many trips per day I make to the barn. He really had no idea how much work it was until he got laid off. He keeps saying he needs to get back to work as Im wearing him out LOL
THat is just so funny! We live on the same property as our daughter and SIL ... one year, hubby got laid off for a couple of weeks while the company re-tooled up to something else. Of course, I had a list, so when SIL would get home at night, he would find Joe out doing some project that needed to be done.
One night he walked over to see what Joe was doing, and after a few moments, he said: I am so GLAD I have a job!
LOL ... pretty fine living when the easiest place to be is AT WORK! LOL
Old 06-23-2009, 12:45 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Ninnie
It seems that we are right on track for another mare stare and starting off in the There's nowhere to go but up now!!! :oops:
I'm sure when amma gets here she'll

Nice to wake up and turn on the cam!! :shock: :D

sharonb's reply
Maybe later just to irratate you ! LOL.. Just kidding...
and as for amma cleaning it up in here, well not one to tell tales but if you watched the last mare stare after 2am everything goes...LOL and I tghink amma was in the middle of it all I was the good one with the halo on
Sharon

I would sit here commenting "nicely" on the mares, the weather, all G rated stuff last year..... 8) 8) 8) AND THEN this year these two come along..... :shock: :shock: :shock: and it is bumped up to R rated.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I had to disguise myself, forced to party into the weee hours, risk being banned from the forum as they drug me right into the toilet with them!!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Now I have to hang my head in shame.....my halo has slipped....my wings are drooping......my reputation in tarnished :oops: :oops: :oops:
Old 06-23-2009, 03:52 PM

Amen, AMMA! :lol: :lol: :lol: I was there, too! Whole lotta trouble from them two........ :?: but , us angels???No, we didn't do nothing bad, and then we have Terri.....