Stars Foal Watch :)

Old 06-30-2009, 11:05 AM
Power Poster

Kay, am sending prayers, good vibes, and good thought to Rusty for his job interview!!! Good Luck Rusty!!! 8) 8) 8)

Well, Miss Star is looking closer, huh???? When are you leaving for the show??? I am still going with her foaling before you leave...I really want you to have a worry free horse show!!! :D :D :D

Old 06-30-2009, 04:49 PM

Rusty had a great interview! They are going to make him an offer on Monday after they get the details of their health ins together. We know it wont be what he was making previously but anything is better then unemployment! I have my fingers and toes crossed

Star is pretty much the same tonight. Dont think we will see her do anything until the weekend.

I will be leaving Thursday morning and back Sunday around noon. This arena has wireless internet so I can still chat with ya all and watch Star!
Old 06-30-2009, 05:01 PM

Congrats on the interview, Rusty.

Terri and others who have pain, I have had success with an alternative therapy along the lines of Reflexology, kind of like acupuncture without the needles. Non intrusive, doesn't cost anything other than a little time, doesn't hurt, etc. I do tapping and got the information free from the website emofree.com
With the new rules, I hope that is allowed. There is no cost involved to get the info and you cannot do it incorrectly! Which is good for me because I do have difficulty following directions EXACTLY! I use this for headaches, pains of all sorts. I no longer am bothered by restless leg syndrome.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:05 PM
Power Poster

Congrats Rusty on the job hopefully!! Kay, have fun at the show and relax...Star has time before she has her filly :lol:

Terri...the 29th will be here before you know it :wink:
Old 06-30-2009, 05:37 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by kaykay
Rusty had a great interview! They are going to make him an offer on Monday after they get the details of their health ins together. We know it wont be what he was making previously but anything is better then unemployment! I have my fingers and toes crossed

Star is pretty much the same tonight. Dont think we will see her do anything until the weekend.

I will be leaving Thursday morning and back Sunday around noon. This arena has wireless internet so I can still chat with ya all and watch Star!
WoooHooo Rusty!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Keeping those good thoughts going your way!!!! Everything crossed too, including my eyes 8)

Sooo, with wireless in the arena, you can keep us posted on how your show is going, too???? Please???? When you have time and get a chance, ofcourse!!! :D :D :D

Old 06-30-2009, 05:56 PM

Add my congrats to Rusty to everyone else's! Now if Star would just get serious, and show you a new filly - - -
Old 06-30-2009, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by kaykay

WOOHOO!!! Yippee Rusty!!! Hey, at least you are getting medical benefits! Friend of mine, her hubby went for job interview. He said it went great until they were discussing benefits. They weren't going to give him medical benefits because they told him that his military retirement benefits was all he needed. He was....HUH???? Needless to say, he declined the job.

Star will wait for you to come back home Kay, but I'll have the phone at the ready so if Rusty needs a call, he'll get it. You KNOW I'll call too! lol

Wireless there? WOOHOO!!! That's a bonus! :)
Old 06-30-2009, 06:33 PM

Shemjo....I'll try that site...check it out.

Patti....it sure will be here shortly. Heck, I'm trying to figure out where January went!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:04 PM
Power Poster

Kay so glad all went well for Rusty :thumbup: Don't worry about Star she is having the filly on Sunday evening :wink: Terri, times flies when you are having fun, so the 29th will be very quickly !
Old 06-30-2009, 07:17 PM
Power Poster

Boy is she boring tonight... maybe she knows I am going to bed early and doesn't want to do anything to keep me up late :wink: