Tell on yourself...

Old 09-24-2011, 05:22 AM

My DH worked for a plasitics company on the loading docks and his job was to make small hash marks on a scrap paper to keep count of how many skids were ready to load. One day his peers were questioning his count and he pointed to the paper and said yes look here are my skid marks. :oops: :oops:
Old 09-24-2011, 05:23 AM

The first time I took my boyfriend (now my husband of 60 years)to my home we were visiting with my Mom, Alberta, who was sort of on the quiet side, as was my boyfriend. We had done the usual little chit chat and all of a sudden it was quiet and I think we were all trying to think of something to visit about. I glanced at the newspaper which was lying beside me on the couch and noticed my Mom's name in a headline. So I read the headline out loud and it said "Alberta to release her natural gas." (This was news from Alberta, Canada, but we were all a little embarrassed.
Old 09-24-2011, 06:22 AM

I used to go to the bread store & buy my bread. On my lunch hour I happen to go to K Mart. There I saw my husband & neighbor. We talked & when I left I said I would see him (husband) after I got bread!!!!!! Didn't sound right!! Didn't realize what I had said till I got home. I guess everyone around that heard me got a good laugh!
Old 09-24-2011, 06:27 AM

Me to 26yr old DGD: "Your mom figured out my vibrator doesn't work."
Her face told me I had misspoken and I quickly added "My cell phone" as I turned turned beet red. Entire family enjoyed a good laugh.
Old 09-24-2011, 07:19 AM

Even my mouse is laughing-I have had to restart QB every time I go to the next page-- Keep'em coming :thumbup: :thumbup: I'm laughing to hard to think
Old 09-24-2011, 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by marthe brault-hunt
My sister-in-law does not understand or speak French, she has been living in a lall French speaking surrounding. One day, she wanted to have her bespread dry cleaned. The dry cleaner would deliver and pick up at your home, The door rang, she answered, with a big gesture she says Come, Come , bring him to her room,taps on the bed and said How much, The guy left so fast and never came back,
this made me laugh!! :thumbup: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-24-2011, 07:56 AM

Originally Posted by Greenheron
Years ago I worked in a local store. The assistant manager liked to wear a turtleneck jersey insert under his sport shirt. One day as he was talking to several employees I came up behind him to hear his instructions and I noticed that part of the insert was pulled out over his collar. "Richard" I said "your dickie is hanging out." :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
In my vocabulary, a dickie was a fake collar and facing you could wear when it's too warm to wear a shirt under a sweater or another top. I had NO IDEA there was another definition. It amused the whole bunch for a couple of weeks.
TOO FUNNY ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 09-24-2011, 08:00 AM

This is some funny stuff!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:06 AM

Great laughs!
Old 09-24-2011, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by JeannieBobbin
My DH worked for a plasitics company on the loading docks and his job was to make small hash marks on a scrap paper to keep count of how many skids were ready to load. One day his peers were questioning his count and he pointed to the paper and said yes look here are my skid marks. :oops: :oops:
OMG! I know that one! I worked on a team to develop ISO procedures for our company and one of the team members writing procedures for shipping loaders wrote "All skid marks are to be double checked by a co-worker". Ewwww!!