Thank you Everyone!!!

Old 11-10-2010, 10:38 AM
Power Poster

It amazes me how some people take their nasty attitude and spread "joy" (NOT) wherever they play. Another forum has a thread about recipes and some participants simply can't help themselves but post negative comments. It's about recipes, for goodness sake - if you don't like it, don't use it. I don't go there anymore.

The QB on the other hand is a gem. No matter what - no matter how often the topic has been addressed, we collectively help out. Good thing too because a forum where people don't play nice will not survive long term.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Power Poster

This is a great board.
Old 11-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Power Poster

This is a great board.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Power Poster

Yes, you can get all kinds of help here on a multitude of subjects, and not have to worry so much about it possibly getting mean, nasty or ugly. Isn't it GREAT!! :D:D:D
Old 11-10-2010, 02:08 PM

Worked for the company for over 10 years never heard of lawsuit for this. We have excellent Customer service and set up a whole department years ago to make sure the new phones were user friendly I was one who helped start that team. We are the only Cell company that does this.

Originally Posted by hobo2000
Verizon Wireless has come under fire for this very thing. Lawsuits too. I went in this week about my new cell phone. OMG I had at least 5 people around me trying to help me, explaining new features, offering to set up my online assistant for storage. It was wonderful! I enjoyed every minute of it and when I got home I had a phone call asking me "How are we doing now?" I guess they got the message so should some others.
Old 11-10-2010, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by Quiltforme
Worked for the company for over 10 years never heard of lawsuit for this. We have excellent Customer service and set up a whole department years ago to make sure the new phones were user friendly I was one who helped start that team. We are the only Cell company that does this.

Originally Posted by hobo2000
Verizon Wireless has come under fire for this very thing. Lawsuits too. I went in this week about my new cell phone. OMG I had at least 5 people around me trying to help me, explaining new features, offering to set up my online assistant for storage. It was wonderful! I enjoyed every minute of it and when I got home I had a phone call asking me "How are we doing now?" I guess they got the message so should some others.
Here's one lawsuit: http://www.engadget.com/2010/07/02/v...-pay-21-milli/

and here's another: http://www.lawyersandsettlements.com...uit-class.html
Old 11-10-2010, 03:10 PM

This board can do anything. Need your car fixed, we've got folks for that. Need ANY sewing question answered, we've got folks for that. Need a recipe? We're there. Need advice on bratty kids? We've got parents, grandparents and great-grandparents who've been there done that.

I'm pretty sure this board could take over the world, but it would cut into our quilting time!

--------------------------------------------------------------
We could quilt to ....Just add coffee :)
Old 11-10-2010, 04:06 PM

The QB has been a blessing to me since I joined last winter. I have a problem at times with depression, especially during the winter months, and coming on here is like chatting with old friends. Hubby idsn't one to talk much, so days can be pretty boring at times. I hadn't even thought about quilting again until I joined here. And when my sister died in Sept., everyone was so very kind to me. Thanks to all of you for being a friend.