Tornado in Joplin Missouri

Old 05-24-2011, 07:21 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by auntmarie
Horrible. All I can do is send donations to the Red Cross.
Yes and prayers too. Joplin transfered many patients to springfield hosp.Last week springfield had a earthquake practice run.I'm sure that helped with this emergency.It helped them to be prepared for a disaster.Everything seemed to run smooth at the hospital.Bless their hearts. Everyone is trying so hard to help. It's a horrible thing these people loss friends family, home personal belongings, jobs,cars.No food clothes,medicines. It's so terrible.Please do what ever you can.Mary
Old 05-24-2011, 07:33 AM

All the pictures of devastation just make you want to cry... I cannot imagine what all these people are going through. Losing everything, including your loved ones, your pets, your pictures... Prayers being sent for all those in Alabama still recovering and now those in Missouri.
Old 05-24-2011, 10:54 AM

My son and family live on the north end of Joblin and are safe.However their neighbors were not had went to Walmart and didn't make it home.Prayer for them and their families.This toranado will effect all.
Old 05-24-2011, 02:47 PM

When will these tornandos stop. Oh my God the terrific Destruction in Joplin has about nothing left but something they can go in and bulldose after they find people. I heard it's up to 123 deaths and more bad weather on the way. I pray for those poor people it's like when you've lost everything where do you start. Hopefully they will all be safe. Sue
Old 05-25-2011, 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by prairiequeen
My son and family live on the north end of Joblin and are safe.However their neighbors were not had went to Walmart and didn't make it home.Prayer for them and their families.This toranado will effect all.
prairiequeen: my Son worked at that walmart on 15th. It is so good to hear your Son and his Family are safe and well. That is so sad about their neighbors.