Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Transfer photos and VM from cell to computer

Transfer photos and VM from cell to computer

Has anyone else tried this?? I just found this trying to do something else.
    You can transfer photos, VM to your computer from your cell phone. Just google "how to transfer data from (whatever phone you have) to Ipad, laptop, etc (whatever you want to transfer to)". If you have a digital phone service for a landline, I think you can do that too. I am going to try to do this after I get dinner out of the way. Hope it works.

I've always just sent the pictures by e-mail. This is what happens when your "SMART" phone is a smart a**, I've only been able to send as an e-mail so I'm ready to try something new. Thank you for he help.

I had the problem of taking photos with my Kindle and wanting them on my laptop - Dropbox on both devices solved the problem.

Wish I could get my Kodak Easy share Program to transfer photo's from camera to computer the way it did.
    Hubby says Kodak no longer supporting it but to me that shouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by ptquilts View Post
    I had the problem of taking photos with my Kindle and wanting them on my laptop - Dropbox on both devices solved the problem.
    As I was typing this, something did not sit right in my brain. "HOW" did I do it? Then I realized it was not Dropbox but Amazon Cloud. Photos from my Kindle went to my Cloud account, which I can access from my laptop.

Blog Entries
    I just plug my phone into my computer and transfer any files I want to. I have an android phone and this is why. Someone on a fb group I'm in needed to transfer files from her phone to her non-connected laptop. Because she has an iphone it wasn't possible to do this so she ended up having to go to a library (40 min away) and do it with their wifi.

South East Michigan...at the bottom of the thumb!
    I need to check this out...tried to transfer a bunch of pictures and all the pictures on my computer jumped onto my iPad. Still trying to figure how I did this! I told it no, no, but it did not listen !! Lol

I have all my phone pics and videos go to Cloud storage atuomatically and can access them from any device connected to internet. I don't have to do anything after I take the picture.
    I believe giving what I can will never cause me to be in need.
    Being cheap is not a badge of honor.
    My heroes are working people, paying their own way, taking care of their children and being decent human beings.