tv commercials

Old 06-19-2022, 07:26 AM
Power Poster

Another ad that really bugs me is the one where the guy tells you they have information that your cc company doesn't want you to know. It sends a message that you aren't really responsible for debts you run up. Every time I see that guy I want to smack him. LOL
Lawyer ads are horrible. My Dad was a lawyer and the first time he saw an ad on TV he just shook his head. He was so dignified and that really bothered him. To him law was a profession, not a business.
Old 06-28-2022, 10:58 AM

I don't like any commercials. If I'm watching TV it gets muted during commercial breaks. Same with youtube. Thankfully streaming services are largely without commercials, or tend to have very few.
Old 06-28-2022, 11:48 AM

I love this commercial, this company makes some good ones. Guinness Commercial
Old 06-28-2022, 07:00 PM

My Dh used to record/PVR every show he wanted to watch. Then he could fast forward through the commercials. Now I watch tv (as it's meant to be ) commercials and all. I even watch them Usually on stuff I've PVR'd. Don't necessarily like them but I need a break from the show... I guess. There still are commercials I'll fast forward but I'm usually too lazy or busy to do so.