TV commericials

Old 05-29-2010, 04:45 AM

yes I agree with redrummy we use our DVD and fast forward most all commercials wonderful not to listen to all of their garbage and if thet would quilt those stupid drug adds the price of our meds could go down
Old 05-29-2010, 05:08 AM
Pam

How on Earth did anyone poop before Jamie Lee Curtis and her constipated buddies came along? The pinacle of your career is selling poopin' yogurt? Everytime it comes on I want to ask her how it all came out for her. Have you seen the latest? Poop yogurt challenge! I really expected them to be sitting on the loo.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:32 AM

Originally Posted by Pam
How on Earth did anyone poop before Jamie Lee Curtis and her constipated buddies came along? The pinacle of your career is selling poopin' yogurt? Everytime it comes on I want to ask her how it all came out for her. Have you seen the latest? Poop yogurt challenge! I really expected them to be sitting on the loo.

I'd hate to be the winner or the loser of that challenge.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:45 AM

The ones for Ally. It is sending a wrong message to young children. They should take it off!!!!
Old 05-29-2010, 06:30 AM

That is a very very stupid commercial. It is also annoying. Who do they get to do such stupid ads.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:05 AM

I agree with everyone. And where the sponsors get the idea that violence,sex and stupidity actually sell cars or anything for that matter. Tell me about the qualities of your product in a sane way and maybe I'll be interested. Remember that ad a few years ago, toilet tissue be quilted with knitting needles :)! Thank goodness fabric isn't touted on tv.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by Pam
Pam, your poopin' post had me laughing so hard I almost peed myself! Too funny!
Old 05-29-2010, 09:53 AM
Zoe

The one that drives me crazy has that goofy man taking advantage of children...especially the one where he asks one little girl if she would like a horse? She gets a play horse, but then the other child gets a real pony. And this idiot says to the first child "You didn't ask if it was real?"

I would like to slap his face through the television screen! What is this ad teaching our children? Just once, I would like to see one of the kids just kick him in the shins.

Gosh, I sound so mean on this post. I guess I had to vent! Thanks. :oops:
Old 05-29-2010, 10:56 AM

Originally Posted by sueisallaboutquilts
That goofy girl selling insurance drives me a bit nutty :D She is loud, hyper, and wears a ton of makeup
Love Flo for Progressive, HATE the Geko for Geico.
Old 05-29-2010, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by CarrieAnne
Some of the progressive ones drive me crazy. I do like the little Gecko for Gieco though!
I love the little gecko.

Ones that really annoy me are the ones by local car dealers. If car shopping, I will steer clear of them.