Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
TV shows Blacklist and Elementary >

TV shows Blacklist and Elementary

TV shows Blacklist and Elementary

Old 04-16-2014, 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Dyan View Post
I watch both too, I have to watch Blacklist on my Ipad, my cable provider stopped NBC on our TV. due to the NBC wanting more money. So as a consumer, I pay about 5.00 of my monthly bill to have ESPN which I never watch, and cannot have NBC.
Wow..interesting about NBC.....now owned by Comcast...one of the cable providers here....don't watch too many of the programs on that station, but I do enjoy Elementary..although, yes, he does mumble sometimes..., and Blacklist is very intriguing....main man is quite appealing......don't watch any of those so called reality shows....just 5 minutes of fame for the participants, and way too phony!
Old 04-16-2014, 04:53 AM

Originally Posted by 2manyhobbies View Post
I like Elementary. I started to watch Blacklist, but lost interest. I love the BBC series, Call The Midwife, Mr. Selfridge, and of course Downton Abbey. The Sherlock series with Benedict Cumberbatch is outstanding.
I agree Sherlock--Benedict cumberbatch is very interesting.....mr Selfridge is also interesting..... Anyone watch the incredible dr pol on national ego....a wonderful down to earth rural vet.....unfortunately his son, a tag along, is a real egocentric boor
Old 04-16-2014, 08:11 AM

Yes, we love both shows. I am very partial to Blacklist though because I just love James Spader. I will watch him in anything. And I do love Jonny Lee Miller too, sure know why Angelina married him !!
Old 04-16-2014, 09:44 AM

Love both these shows, DVR them when I'm not home. Lucy Liu is almost always in black, grey and white clothes, anyone else notice that? Comments on it?
Old 04-16-2014, 10:18 AM

Love them both but really love Scandal, the new show Crisis & Person of Interest. I have to agree with institches33 that I hate the way they schedule tv shows now. You get a few weeks, then they're off, then they're back, then they're off again. Like Good Wife but until they revamped the plot line with killing off Will, I was losing interest, now I'm kind of back but we shall see. Am looking forward to the return of 24 & hopefully it will have some better twists & turns than it was showing in the last couple of years of the show. Does Jack Bauer really always have to yell at people ??? lol Hate reality tv shows - I don't find anyone's mishaps (& tragedies) entertaining at all. IMHO.
Old 04-16-2014, 12:25 PM

Love both NBC's and BBC's versions of Sherlock. Started watching Black List and then lost interest but have started back watching it.

Two of my favorite shows, Bones and Warehouse 13 are in their final season. I will miss them when they are gone!
Old 04-16-2014, 10:00 PM

I love Johnny Lee Miller in Elementary, I like his facial expressions when he is trying to solve the case. I don't watch much TV. I hate talk shows. I do like Lets Make A Deal, Price Is Right, although I don't win anything I'm happy for the people that do win
Old 04-17-2014, 06:48 AM
Power Poster

I like both shows. They keep my interest because of the leading actors. They are the best. Have you watched Sherlock on PBS? It is the best Sherlock series I have seen. http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/sherlock/
Old 04-21-2014, 02:46 PM

I love to watch all four shows mention. Like you, I will miss my SYFY shows after this season.