Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: TV on your computer

What do you have to have to watch regular tv shows on your computer? Thanks

http://www.hulu.com/

Or you can go to the specific network sites and watch episodes. I'm sure there are tons of other ways to watch as well.

If you have Netflix, you can watch many TV shows and movies on your computer. They add to their instant queue all the time. :)

In fact, you can know watch them through your Wii console or Xbox on your actual TV. It rocks.

tmw
    your computer monitor has to be Tv ready, and it comes with a remote and it has a llittle button on it that says pip,[picture in picture] and you click on it and the tv comes on and you can watch tv and the computer screen at the same time, i'am doing it right now. i have the reruns of the desperate [sp] housewives on. i love it!!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tmw
    your computer monitor has to be Tv ready, and it comes with a remote and it has a llittle button on it that says pip,[picture in picture] and you click on it and the tv comes on and you can watch tv and the computer screen at the same time, i'am doing it right now. i have the reruns of the desperate [sp] housewives on. i love it!!!!
    I enjoyed this feature too when I was visiting DS a couple of years ago :D:D:D

I do watch some reruns on my computer, through various network's websites :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    All I do is put the network in my search or url and go to their website. (Like www.abc.com ). They list all their episodes. Click on the one I want to watch. If I needed something on my computer I didn't have I downloaded it.

http://www.spreety.com is another site where you can watch older episodes, etc. on your computer. Have fun!

If you have an empty slot on your motherboard you could get a TV tuner card.

http://www.computergate.com/products...rodcd=AVGAES31