TWINS

Old 06-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Jerrie
Here are my twins of the family my Great Niece They want do nothing without the other and they always wear the same cloths never wore anything different
What pretty little girls! Do they pretend to be each other? They look idendical by the picture.
Our boys fight alot now but when they were babies if I took one outside the other would know even if he was in the other room and didn't see me take his brother outside. He would cry until the other baby was in the house. They didn't have to see each other they just knew. Mom and Dad take them one at at time to do stuff so they get one on one attention.

Do they say we instead of I? Daymon and Devon usually say we instead of I did this or that. When they first learned to talk they called each other a version of their names combined. It sounded like Daydon
Old 06-10-2009, 07:59 PM

All these little ones are so cute! Can't wait!!!!!
Old 06-10-2009, 08:04 PM

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by Jerrie
Here are my twins of the family my Great Niece They want do nothing without the other and they always wear the same cloths never wore anything different
What pretty little girls! Do they pretend to be each other? They look idendical by the picture.
Our boys fight alot now but when they were babies if I took one outside the other would know even if he was in the other room and didn't see me take his brother outside. He would cry until the other baby was in the house. They didn't have to see each other they just knew. Mom and Dad take them one at at time to do stuff so they get one on one attention.

Do they say we instead of I? Daymon and Devon usually say we instead of I did this or that. When they first learned to talk they called each other a version of their names combined. It sounded like Daydon
Yes they say we and if you give one something she will say what about my sister. they do everything together Joniah always copy Amiah. We tell them they don't have to do the same but that don't help They are so Close you can not seperate them for nothing.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:06 PM
Power Poster

My guys are not identical twins. It is fun to see everone's twins :D :D :D
Old 06-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by Mplsgirl
All these little ones are so cute! Can't wait!!!!!
It's loads of fun...The best part was the first time that I got to hold them both at the same time!!!!! They were 2 weeks old by then...it was amazing!!!! Not quite so much fun was when I had them 9 hours a day when they were 6 weeks old...and they would both get colicky at the same time LOL it took me a few days of juggling them around to find their comfortable spots and I could ease their discomfort better. They liked to be held a certain way on mama's "pillows" and amma doesn't have them LOL. They had to be kept in separate incubators for the first 2 weeks, they really showed improvement once they were put inot the same incubator...and it was funny to watch them pull each other's wires loose/off...but then when you would see them sleeping snuggled together or holding onto each other...it brings tears to your eyes 8) 8) 8)
Old 06-12-2009, 06:42 PM
Power Poster

I remember the days of figuring out how to pick one up with one hand and pick the other up with the other hand! A real feat!! But my three kids were all a year apart so they were like raising triplets. I would pick one up in one arm and one under the other arm and then balance the infant seat between! But that was when I was 23! Now I am 53 big differance!!

Our twins didn't sleep together for quite awhile. They would wake each other up. So they slept in differant beds. They were born with club feet and had to have casts on their legs for the first 3 months and then braces for a long time after that. They learned to manipulate those braces and went everwhere they wanted! They wore them til they were 3 By that time they had figured out how to open the braces and take them off!

I love to hear them giggle! Sweetest sound in the world isn't it?
Old 06-12-2009, 06:52 PM
Power Poster

Giggling, cooing, it all gets to me...each step...if only I could talk my kids into continuing to have one a year :lol: :lol: :lol: