Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Wayfair - any one order from here?

Wayfair - any one order from here?

I get emails from them for their sales. Just wondering if they are quality, especially on furniture?

thanks for the input.
    Linda

Blog Entries
    i shop online at walmart all the time and notice that one of their 3rd party vendors is wayfair. i think if wayfair was not reputable, they would be a vendor for walmart. other than that, i know nothing about them.
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T is it True? H is it Helpful? I is it Inspiring? N is it Necessary? K is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Yes, I ordered our barstools from them. The ones I ordered are commercial quality, I was really pleased. They said, "Some assembly required" but came fully put together, all I had to do was take them out of the box.

I ordered most of my craft room furniture from them. I am more than pleased. Was very fast delivery and either free shipping or very low. It was a couple of years ago but I would shop with them again when needed.
    When it seems like the world is falling to pieces remember that the pieces are falling into place. We are nearing closer to the End Times.

I ordered a steamer from them. It worked, but I was accustomed to a better steamer, so I was not happy with it. They happily returned it after two weeks. We think that their service was excellent; and concluded that they want to keep Walmart happy--wouldn't any smart vendor? Continue to shop their products, and will buy from them again.

My son ordered a jewelry chest for his wife. It was estimated to be here in 5 days. Arrived in only 4! And was very well-made item.

I order from them all of the time, both large and small items. Service is absolutely fast and great. The things I purchased have all been well made and of good quality. They had better prices and free shipping on my purchases. I will continue doing business with them.
    Jocar1018

I have bought TONS of items from them and simply love their customer service. They are FAST and most of the time if purchasing through Walmart, the shipping is FREE and even for heavy items. I've never had any issues with Wayfair over the last 7 years.
    Teriann Shrum
    Artist & Digitizer
    Kitty Kitty Designs, LLC

Bought a daybed from them and they were very cooperative...plus the product was all as expected and delivered in a flash. They also have some very intriguing clearance items. Shop on!

My husband ordered a generator from them during one of our many power outages a couple years ago. I thought with all the problems with power between here and Boston where it shipped from, we would never get it, that it would be hijacked. We got it despite the power outages and road conditions, within 2 days of their posted delivery date. We have used the generator several times so it is a good product, and we are glad to have it!! (there were none available in our area because everybody else had to get one!)

Junior Member Retiredandquilting's Avatar
    I ordered my cat condo from them. Same one as I had ordered previously, from somewhere else, and it was less expensive, but otherwise the same. Quick shipping and great prices.
    Sue In Bloomfield, NY

Blog Entries
    good thread. thx for your imputs ladies. I get their catalog, and I am sure I must have ordered something from them at one time, to be getting it.

I got my walker from them. Like someone posted before, the delivery is usually there before the promised date. After that I ordered a few other things & they've all come early & great quality.
    Joyce T, RN retired
    Laughter is the best medicine

I too get their ads. Almost bought something but found something else at a Ross store.
    A Good Friend, like an old quilt, is both a Treasure and a Comfort

Quote Originally Posted by nygal View Post
    I ordered most of my craft room furniture from them. I am more than pleased. Was very fast delivery and either free shipping or very low. It was a couple of years ago but I would shop with them again when needed.
    Pictures? I will look for them!
    sandy
    Sandygirl

Janome 9900 / Janome 9700 / Janome 3160 QVC/ Janome 1100D serger, Juki 2020 Mini
    Singer Centennial model (inherited from my late, fav aunt!)

I ordered barstools and outside patio furniture....very happy with them...