Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-01-2010, 09:05 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Short an Sweet
lol I misread the last line, I read smells instead of fells lol oops
Originally Posted by trupeach1
For the newbies to this thread. I started at 209 lb 10 months ago as of this morning I am 180 lb. I count calories, I have done with the help of all the wonderful people on this thread. We have become family through no family I ever knew. We encourage each other to go on when we want to give up. This is a warm loving group, I am proud to call them my friends.

Today I treated myself to a facial. It was my own mixed up stuff of yogut,raspberry jam(I wanted fruit in it) oatmeal and molasses. I left it on for 10 minutes rinsed splashed my face with apple cider vinegar and water. let it drip dry to hydrate (SP?) my skin when it dried I mixed olive oil and vit e and massaged a few drops in with warm water. The wrinkles don't seem as bad and my face fells like a baby butt.
LOL and I meant to write FEELS not fells
Old 12-01-2010, 09:19 AM

I faced the devil scale this morning grrrrr, Now I must face the facts and do it again. When I was about to turn fourty I kinda had a midlife crises. Well if you call loosing 70 pounds in 6 months and buying a harley a mid life crises lol(and no I am not a man) Ha Ha. anyway I did keep that weight off for a few years but now in the last 4-5 have gained it all back boooooo. I will not loose the weight like I did the last time .I want to do it right and for WAAAAYYYYY diffrent reasons if you know what I mean lol. No buying harleys this time lol, I just want to be healthy, I am 47.5 years old and would love to look 45 when I turn 50 seing how I look 50's now lol. So here is to taking better care of myself starting today!
I even had a go with the new early christmas kinect game and meditated for 20 min. I rarin' to go as they say....

Oh, And I tend to get carried away and talk too much .I know this ,and know it can be annoying so If I get on someones nerves to the point it is distracting just politely PM me and I will try to chill.lol

Rae 12-1-2010

I know we don't have to post weight but I figured seeing it hear would help me face reality and besides with my severe ADD I would never find where I wrote it. ( no joke, ADD to the point I had to resort to meds to keep my job! I just could not keep up the paper trail they insist nurses play with now days, Patients love me paper trails hate me LOLLOLOL)
Old 12-01-2010, 09:29 AM

Originally Posted by raedar63
I faced the devil scale this morning grrrrr, Now I must face the facts and do it again. When I was about to turn fourty I kinda had a midlife crises. Well if you call loosing 70 pounds in 6 months and buying a harley a mid life crises lol(and no I am not a man) Ha Ha. anyway I did keep that weight off for a few years but now in the last 4-5 have gained it all back boooooo. I will not loose the weight like I did the last time .I want to do it right and for WAAAAYYYYY diffrent reasons if you know what I mean lol. No buying harleys this time lol, I just want to be healthy, I am 47.5 years old and would love to look 45 when I turn 50 seing how I look 50's now lol. So here is to taking better care of myself starting today!

I even had a go with the new early christmas kinect game and meditated for 20 min. I rarin' to go as they say....

Oh, And I tend to get carried away and talk too much .I know this ,and know it can be annoying so If I get on someones nerves to the point it is distracting just politely PM me and I will try to chill.lol

Rae 12-1-2010

I know we don't have to post weight but I figured seeing it hear would help me face reality and besides with my severe ADD I would never find where I wrote it. ( no joke, ADD to the point I had to resort to meds to keep my job! I just could not keep up the paper trail they insist nurses play with now days, Patients love me paper trails hate me LOLLOLOL)
Welcome this is the place to go. With healthy eating, exercise and the support of the people here you can do it. So glad to have you join us. :-D
Old 12-01-2010, 11:05 AM

the biggest loser for Nov with a weigh loss of 11.2 lb is bronald................congrats you did a great job.

Bonnie is in Canada if anyone will have a problem sending to her please let me know as I will try and work something out. I will have to wait for DS to come homes for mine to be sent so maybe we could send the FQ along with postage to 1 person and they could send it all to her. What do you guys think?
That sounds like a wonderful idea... :D
Old 12-01-2010, 11:59 AM

Do you still ride?

Rae 12-1-2010

Old 12-01-2010, 01:12 PM
Banned

Rae 12-1-2010
I guess you didn't read the rules. It states we get off topic A LOT and if anyone had a problem with that they shouldn't join. Novembers thread had 75 pages you don't really think it was all about weight loss do you? You are in the right place we ramble on and on and Missy well Missy has to at times shoved a sock in her mouth to keep quiet and even with that she will babble along. LOL!

You know I love you Missy where ever you are. You are now missing for 2 days if you don't check in soon I will call. I have a feeling you haven't been able to pull yorself away from the guys working in your kitchen. We know how butt cracks are a turn on for you. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 12-01-2010, 03:13 PM

12-1-10 284.0 Like Rae, I have to write it down where I can find it! LOL! Right now, I'm fighting the flu, so not feeling too whippy.

My top weight this year was 302 on August 26. I tried to go to TOPS but I stay so sick I kept missing the meetings. This works better for me. And I've missed ya'll.

Just for today: I will stay on my program.
Old 12-01-2010, 04:47 PM
Banned

Not many people joined this month however I bet come Jan we will have loads of people joining. Everyone starts a diet for the new year.
Old 12-01-2010, 05:40 PM

I'm in!
Old 12-01-2010, 05:48 PM

the biggest loser for Nov with a weigh loss of 11.2 lb is bronald................congrats you did a great job.

Bonnie is in Canada if anyone will have a problem sending to her please let me know as I will try and work something out. I will have to wait for DS to come homes for mine to be sent so maybe we could send the FQ along with postage to 1 person and they could send it all to her. What do you guys think?
Edited to say... excellent idea!