Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-04-2010, 12:49 PM

Missy it sounds like a lot of fun.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Missy sounds good to me. nothing beats a good Bar-B-Qmeal. I LOVE coleslaw and baked beans. I was actually thinking about making baked beans and cornbread for dinner tomorrow. I think it is called mexican cornbread with green pepper, onions and cheddar cheese. It is a meal in itself.
Are you going to dance the 2 step?????? You better not fall someone might yell........ho down.............LOL
YUP and I am gonna have a rope with me so I can lasso me a honey! Yeah...if I fall it is gonna be felt all around the world! Country music and the two-step..now THAT would be an added attraction!

I was kinda thinking of surprising my mom and buying a couple of chickens to run around the yard. If I do decide to do that and you do not hear from me for a while rest assured my mother had me committed again. Nothing wrong with a little country chicken runnin' around but some people. They just do not know how to be grateful.

*snort*

Missy
Old 12-04-2010, 12:57 PM
Banned

my new fav afternoon snack. I like having teatime but the last week I had tea but wasn't in the mood for a snack. Actaully I didn't have anything that sounded good to snack on with tea. I have been wanted to make biscotti but in a week or so I will be baking Christmas cookies I will do it then. SOOOOOOOOOO. this is my new thing and it fill me up till dinner and I have a little sweetness I don't really like sweet.
6oz of fat free milk (part of my milk intack for the day}
1 1/2 tsp nestles quick 45 cal
1/2 marshmellow...I cut it in 1/2 12 cal
I microwave the milk for 40 seconds add the nestles and stir top with the marshmellow and microwave another 40 seconds. The marshmellow melts and is all gooey.
so it is 57 cal plus 60 cal for the milk so it is a nice little snack for only............117 calories not bad
Old 12-04-2010, 01:01 PM

my new fav afternoon snack. I like having teatime but the last few days I had tea but wasn't in the mood for a snack. Actaully I didn't have anything that sounded good to snack on with tea. I have been wanted to make biscotti but in a week or so I will be baking Christmas cookies I will do it then. SOOOOOOOOOO. this is my new thing and it fill me up till dinner and I have a little sweetness I don't really like sweet.
6oz of fat free milk (part of my milk intack for the day}
1 1/2 tsp nestles quick 45 cal
1/2 marshmellow...I cut it in 1/2 12 cal
I microwave the milk for 40 seconds add the nestles and stir top with the marshmellow and microwave another 40 seconds. The marshmellow melts and is all gooey.
so it is 57 cal plus 60 cal for the milk so it is a nice little snack for only............117 calories not bad
Do you heat it up like hot chocolate? Or do you just dunk that 1/2 marshmallow in the chocolate milk? How do you hold on to the marshmallow? With a skewer or a coat hanger? I just keep picturing you with a long wire coat hanger with this little 1/2 marshmallow dunkin it in your chocolate milk! hehehe...it is making me want to BBQ me a weiner! :D

Missy
Old 12-04-2010, 01:02 PM
Banned

Missy maybe if she commits you it will be just a little vacation somthing you need and deserve. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Banned

I heat it like hot cocoa and I let the marshmellow swim in the cocoa. It kind of slides in your mouth. A weiner sounds good to me. I really like corn muffins and cornbread yet I have never had a corn dog I wonder how you make them.
Old 12-04-2010, 01:09 PM

Missy maybe if she commits you it will be just a little vacation somthing you need and deserve. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh HA HA! Vacation indeed! I think I could deal with a vacation but they always put me on the side of the floor where I am locked up behind these bullet proof doors and windows. The other side gets to have group therapy and exercise times. But ME??? I get to be with the regular loonies. Oh. Wait. I am a regular loony.

I will keep you posted on the possible committment to the Behavior hospital.

Maybe I should buy a wild turkey too? Oh. Wait. I AM a turkey. Maybe we can both get a pardon from Obama? Hmmm.... (can you hear the gears churning in my head?

Missy
Old 12-04-2010, 01:12 PM

I heat it like hot cocoa and I let the marshmellow swim in the cocoa. It kind of slides in your mouth. A weiner sounds good to me. I really like corn muffins and cornbread yet I have never had a corn dog I wonder how you make them.
Just put some of your batter in a muffin tin and push in a little piece of weenie. It will bake up just like a muffin and you didnt even fry it. YUMMO!

Oh yeah. And talk about EWWW?!?! "It kind of slides in your mouth" That could possibly ring up in the "overshare" department. Yuck. Just let that sucker melt completely in the cocoa. Bad bad visual. I really like the visual of you holding your teeny marshmallow at the end of a long wire hanger better.

Missy

Missy
Old 12-04-2010, 01:14 PM
Banned

OH Missy this is so tempting you on one side of the glass normal crazies on the other how could you resist not mooning them?????????????
Old 12-04-2010, 01:24 PM

OH Missy this is so tempting you on one side of the glass normal crazies on the other how could you resist not mooning them?????????????
I have never mooned them but I did flash my boobs a few times. That and I loved standing so close to the windows seperating me and the other side and licking the glass was so much fun. But, it cost me a few hours in the pokey. Was it worth it? Yes. Yes it was.

Missy