Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > General Chit-Chat (non-quilting talk)
Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM >

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Weight loss challenge with a prize..........Dec sign up will close Dec 2 8AM

Old 12-04-2010, 09:15 AM

Hello and good morning everyone. I can't stay on. Too much sewing to do. My huge trip to Walmart on Thursday cost a whopping $420.00 for kitchen towels, dish clothes, table clothes (on sale for 10 dollars each) and fabric, batting and flannel (I buy 2hite flannel and batting by the bolt). Now, I must get to work and get this stuff done.

Have a great weekend everyone,
Old 12-04-2010, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by trupeach1
Carrie I am sure Missy could fix you up with something from her purse-0-pills.........lol

I had panic attacks when I was preggers with Joyce. What scared the crap out of me was I would feel like I would pass out and die and hope that no one would steal Jim while I did. Jim was 2 at the time so I would have to yank him out of the cart to leave the cart and pray I would make it out the door.

I thought you went to Wallyworld everyday so what makes grocery shopping different? Just DON'T BUY crap you already de craped your house once and have been doing wonderful so don't crap it up and gain back what you lost.
Ya know Carrie...Tru is right. I have a purse FULL of pretty pills---big ones, little ones, pretty colorful ones, ugly stinky ones---so you pick your color or size and it is yours.

Oh yeah. You go to Wally World everyday so why are you going to make this trip any different? Just hunker down like a quarterback and charge forward.

As for whether you are going to crap your house up again...that is up to you. I am currently enjoying having my room a bit crapped up. My mom wants me to decrap soon but we will see. I do not tell her to decrap. Oh well. LOL!

Missy

You better watch! I'm about to use my super powers on you!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]137963[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-137958.jpe  
Old 12-04-2010, 09:37 AM
Banned

OK this is too funny at the bottom of the thread it says ads by google and they are in order
How to stop panic attacks
Stop panic attacks fasts
Panic Attacks in woman
Old 12-04-2010, 09:42 AM

OK this is too funny at the bottom of the thread it says ads by google and they are in order
How to stop panic attacks
Stop panic attacks fasts
Panic Attacks in woman
I put those there. I am promoting the sharing of my drugs.

Missy
Old 12-04-2010, 11:38 AM
Banned

ROFLFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 12:12 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

ROFLFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ditto!!!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 12:22 PM

Since our home state is the BIG state of Texas….

We have decided that we are going to use a Texas Christmas theme for our home this year. I have made stockings out of denim jeans and will be making ball ornaments out of old mens t-shirts and then throw in a few gold stars for the decorations. I will be wrapping our presents in paper garbage bags (opened up) and then a homespun plaid fabric that I will tear into strips instead of ribbon. Maybe even a few grapevine type wreaths with the plaid fabric as bows.

Mom is going to smoke a brisket and make all the BBQ fixins like potato salad, bread, baked beans and maybe some cole slaw too. Pecan pie and pumpkin pie for dessert. Plus lots of homemade cookies too. Yummo!!

What do you guys think? Does it sound very “Texas-like”?

Missy
Old 12-04-2010, 12:31 PM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Missy all of that does sound yummy but I would be sick if I ate all of that. My tummy just can't handle a lot of food anymore, I feel like I'm gonna puke when I eat too much now. I guess that's a good thing!!! I still buy crap when I go shopping but I have learned that I don't have to eat it just because it's there.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by cjomomma
Missy all of that does sound yummy but I would be sick if I ate all of that. My tummy just can't handle a lot of food anymore, I feel like I'm gonna puke when I eat too much now. I guess that's a good thing!!! I still buy crap when I go shopping but I have learned that I don't have to eat it just because it's there.
Oh so true! But a good brisket and the side stuff sounds so yummy to me and can all be made relatively healthy (the meat is pretty lean but the sides can be high in calories).

I am just loving that we are putting the oak hardwood floor down and hanging cabinets and painting today so maybe next weekend we can put up all our fun Texas ornaments and decorations.

Missy
Old 12-04-2010, 12:49 PM
Banned

Missy sounds good to me. nothing beats a good Bar-B-Qmeal. I LOVE coleslaw and baked beans. I was actually thinking about making baked beans and cornbread for dinner tomorrow. I think it is called mexican cornbread with green pepper, onions and cheddar cheese. It is a meal in itself.
Are you going to dance the 2 step?????? You better not fall someone might yell........ho down.............LOL