What do you want?

Old 11-24-2009, 11:34 AM

I am REALLY getting what I want this Christmsew...new sewing table, cuting table and ironing board, DH is building them to my specifications, with lots of storage space, if I'm lucky will have them before the big day...drew the plans" last weekend, DH has ordered the material for the tops and now just have to get the cabinet parts (drawers) will post pics of before/after
Old 11-24-2009, 11:38 AM

Lucky woman1

Are those Boston Terriers on your avatar?
Old 11-24-2009, 11:41 AM

yes, all 5 of them...I know I'm crazy bout Bostons LOL
Old 11-24-2009, 01:24 PM

I want to have a tear free holiday, my mom is losing a battle with lung cancer, everything that has come up in the last couple of months has been..."This is the last time...." I know its going to be the last christmas with my mother...but I dont want to remember it because of crying.... :(
Old 11-24-2009, 01:32 PM
Banned

I'm so sorryto hear about your mum. Hang on to the good memories of the two of you together. NO ONE can ever take them away from you.
My prayers & thoughts go out to you.
God Bless
Bev
Old 11-24-2009, 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by CrystalKicks
I want to have a tear free holiday, my mom is losing a battle with lung cancer, everything that has come up in the last couple of months has been..."This is the last time...." I know its going to be the last christmas with my mother...but I dont want to remember it because of crying.... :(
Bless you. I lost both my parents before my 21st birthday. My mom ON my birthday. It takes a while, but you will start to remember the wonderful times. And I know its hard, but try to look at it as a very special holiday season with your mom. Easier said than done, but make it special for her. You have some warning and some time. Make it precious. XO
Old 11-25-2009, 05:47 AM

my prayers are with you and your family, it's hard to lose a loved one anytime, but around the holidays it seems tougher, I lost my Grandfather at Thanksgiving and my olderst Brother a few weeks later the same year (1970). Time will heal your hurt but your memories will always remain with you. God Bless you and your family.
Old 11-25-2009, 01:15 PM

a long arm quilting machine and a big sewing room so i whip those quilts out faster to my love one,s
Old 11-26-2009, 06:55 AM

Good morning, tirni.......I am not a real newbie....a month or so, I believe...

.........but I have been reading your comments and just read where you mentioned Guam......I have been wondering where you were residing....and now I know.

Are you a service family? Many (too many to mention) years ago, my Dad was an Army career man. We didn't get out of the US but we did travel this country coast to coast.

Just wondering..have a good day....MaryJane
Old 11-26-2009, 10:16 PM

Well I want time too! There is never enough of it for all the things I want to do!

My little boy has said he is going to ask Santa to get me a dishwasher, so I can put the dishes in it and cuddle him more before he goes to bed!!! Its a great thought but... Santa is bringing LEGO!

I buy myself my own presents for Christmas from Liam and he is bringing 2 new bras and undies. They are nice ones though one set is bright purple and the other is pink, white and black plaid like.LOL