What are your plans?

Old 11-19-2010, 07:52 AM
BMP

Original plan was to go to my sisters but then my sons and girlfriends requested to have dinner here so I am cooking then off to spend the rest of the day with my Mother in the hospital. She is suppose to have major surgery and I am hoping its after the holiday. I have to say with all the medical things that have been happening to our family this past year I am not in the Thanking frame of mind.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:57 AM

Thanksgiving has been moved to my mom's! It's the 2nd time in my life it hasn't been at my Gran's, but SIL can't travel much for the duration of her pregnancy. It'll be ok. It's actually much closer for me. I'm making a couple of desserts and a vegetable--I haven't decided what yet. I'm excited! Can't wait to see my family.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:57 AM

Staying home, eating turkey (maybe) and shutting the world out.
Old 11-19-2010, 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by tuesy
Staying home, me fixing dinner and us goofing off the rest of the day. We usually play games after dinner or pass out.. whichever comes first! Friday we set up the tree!!
We play games, too! Whenever we get together...what are your favorites? We've just discovered "Funglish" and have been having a good time with that. We keep having to buy new Cranium cards because we play that a LOT. I like word games.
Old 11-19-2010, 08:44 AM

My BFF, her husband and my oldest son will be here for the day. I'll get started with some of the dinner prep on Wednesday and then Thursday BFF and I will cook dinner for the 5 of us.

It will be a very pleasant holiday.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by mollymct
We play games, too! Whenever we get together...what are your favorites? We've just discovered "Funglish" and have been having a good time with that. We keep having to buy new Cranium cards because we play that a LOT. I like word games.
Have you played Apples to Apples? It is a really fun word game. It is my favorite.
Old 11-19-2010, 11:45 AM
Power Poster

We go to my Parents, about a half hour away. Cant wait!
Old 11-19-2010, 03:43 PM

Will be staying home, cooking, kids coming and then resting. Friday, going shopping and Saturday, sewing, sewing and more sewing. DO NOT DISTURB on Saturday. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Old 11-19-2010, 04:21 PM
Banned

Well our original plans were....put the turkey breast into the crock pot (YUM). Do some quilting, relax....DD and husband are vegatrians
other DD doesn't invite us....Well the DD called and asked what are plans are.....She said her and the kids would visit...(meaning dinner time....I asked about her husband....He will come....So guess what.....
I am cooking.....Plus I do Christmas.....When is it not my time to do this......When I'm dead! :roll:
Old 11-19-2010, 04:38 PM

Originally Posted by mzsooz
Originally Posted by mollymct
Have you played Apples to Apples? It is a really fun word game. It is my favorite.
Oh, yes! That is fun. We've only played that one a few times. My mom is always on the lookout for a new game. We have too many to choose from.