Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Where to buy 34F Bra?

Just My Size has a catalog and on-line and I love their bras. Before I lostweight I wore a - are you ready - 58H. Now I am down to a 40C. Anyway, great bras, lots of selection with no wires, and they even have a pretty good selection of front hook which I need after having my shoulder replaced.

Roaman's and Woman Within have a good selection too. And they run regular discount coupons. All three have emails that you can sign up for too. HTH

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhboxers
    Just My Size has a catalog and on-line and I love their bras. Before I lostweight I wore a - are you ready - 58H. Now I am down to a 40C.
    Congratulations on the weight loss.

Blog Entries
    Just My Size, Romanns, Woman Within are all good sites to order from. The Glamorize line of bras is really good for big sizes -- I buy them all the time, on sale, which they frequently are. OneStopPlus is kind of an umbrella store that carries Romanns, Woman Within, Jessica London, and a couple of other stores.

Quote Originally Posted by burnsk
    Thanks - down 264lbs. Still have about 80 to go. When I start to get discouraged I think about where I started.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jrhboxers
    Quote Originally Posted by burnsk
    Thanks - down 264lbs. Still have about 80 to go. When I start to get discouraged I think about where I started.
    WOW - don't know you but I'm proud of you. WOOHOO - happy dance for you. I commend you for your commitment and your stick-to-it-iveness (if that's a word).

Have you checked out the thread, "Fat quilts for fluffy people"? It is a fun thread and everyone encourages each other.

Thank you to all who surfed the web, googled and let me pick your brains...I REALLY APPRECIATE YOU!!!
    I looked in all the websites you recommended and finally decided to order a bra from Freshpair.com (lol...love the name!)...Just hopin' it fits...I've never purchased a bra online before...takin' a chance here...but heh!...the price was right and FREE shipping...so I won't be out much if I have to return it.
    Hugs for your help!
    Sandy

P.S. Jane...what a remarkable woman you are! Aw...those last 80 lbs. are a cinch girl! WAY TO GO :!: :!: :!:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2