Where are Your Cats???

Old 09-02-2010, 06:16 PM

Here's a pic of my Gracie. I already posted one of her little "sister" Bitsy. I didn't want her to get jealous of Bitz so I thought I better post one of her, too.

Gracie relaxing on my Grandma's Red Bird quilt.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109569[/ATTACH]

Gracie on the left, and Bitsy on the right.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109570[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-109564.jpe   attachment-109565.jpe  
Old 09-02-2010, 06:31 PM

I am allergic to cats. I get choked up if I am aroud them very much. My daughter has some cats and everytime I go to her house I get choked up when I get home.
Old 09-03-2010, 09:49 AM

Originally Posted by dreamboat
I am allergic to cats. I get choked up if I am aroud them very much. My daughter has some cats and everytime I go to her house I get choked up when I get home.
aww im sorry dream. Im allergic to Sadie Mae ( my cat not my adopter hehe) but then im a severe asthmatic and im on expensive allergy shots. They are working, along with a new drug. So im lucky with my cats. Ever try a hairless one??
Old 09-03-2010, 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by HELLuvvANGEL
I had a cat named Brutus, A huge, 20lb, orange tabby. Brut had my attitude which is scary as all get out. I left for a few weeks but when i got home he was just meowing at me, more like cussing me out, then led me to my bedroom jumped on the bed and in front of me he pooped on my comforter making sure to get the pillow also. After he finished, as my mouth hung open, he gave me a nasty meow and walked right past me with tail and nose in the air. Yup he was mad i left him. I left another time and i got the same welcome home lol such a turd literally. But he was the cat that never left my side thru all my operations and when i went for walks he went with me, unleashed. Bless his onery heart i miss him terribly and hes been gone just over 2 yrs.
Had to laugh at this one! My Rudy (see avatar) is my shadow and must be with me all the time. He's also very jealous of my boyfriend!

I didn't realize just how jealous until the day I saw him walk over to a wall, turn around, and start to shudder. I thought there was something wrong with him until I realized he was peeing on the wall!!! Like you, I was so stunned, I didn't do anything, at first. Before he "finished," I said to him "have you lost your mind?!!"

Thankfully, he's a bit more accepting now-a-days although we have to be careful, Bob and I, not to sit on the sofa together. Made that mistake once, when we had company who had commandeered our loungers. Out of the corner of my eye, I see Rudy on the back of the sofa, just behind Bob, with this evil look in his eyes. Yup, he smacked Bob upside the head!!! That's one reason Bob's nickname for him is Rudely! Gotta love them.

Rudy's favorite spot on the sofa
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109883[/ATTACH]

Rudy with his "co-hort in crime" Baby Peeps
[ATTACH=CONFIG]109966[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-109878.jpe   attachment-109961.jpe  
Old 09-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Banned

Mine are all in cat heaven and I miss them all.
Old 09-04-2010, 10:42 AM

Your kitty is just tooooo darn cute!!!!!

Originally Posted by AbbyQuilts
Here is my baby boy he is spoiled and rotten. He does not how ever go into my sewing room so that is a good thing
Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 PM

Just finished going through and looking at all the adorable quilt inspectors! We currently have two cats, two dogs and three birds but at one time had three dogs, three cats and five birds. Unfortunately some have gone over the rainbow bridge and I sure miss them!

One of my cats loves anything to do with fabric and sewing. If I am working on something by hand, she sits on the arm of my chair and occasionally reaches her paw over ever so slowly like I'm not going to notice her trying to catch the thread! There are a lot of people who don't care for animals but for the life of me I just don't understand it! What is really funny is that my husband didn't care for cats when we met and actually had an awful sticker on his car that read "So many cats, so few recipes!" He is now a complete convert and the cats follow him and beg him to play with them.

My animals love me so unconditionally no matter what mood I'm in - even when I am at my wit's end trying to get points to match or taking a block apart for the third time!

Sorry for rambling on - the only thing I pontificate more about is my new grandson and we won't go there now!
Old 09-05-2010, 11:59 PM

Pets are often our children as well. It is sad they dont get to but have a brief affect on our lives. Yet thats good as many people that love animals usually, in a lifetime, go thru so many. Its that many more we get to love as well as let us share their lives with them. I have many family and loved ones that have passed over the bridge and i like to think when i get there my past animals will be there as well to greet me!!! OHh now i have chills......
Old 09-06-2010, 06:46 PM

this is baby kitty on top of all the cut out blocks with batting and backing,,,,,, i didnt wanna move her lol
Attached Thumbnails attachment-112860.jpe   attachment-112861.jpe  
Old 09-06-2010, 06:47 PM

love all the pics