Who Are You?

Old 06-03-2009, 11:50 PM
k3n
Power Poster

Thanks for reviving this - great pics Penny! I LOVE seeing you all - you too Joyce, I missed your pic before! Hopefully some of our newbies will catch up with this and post their pics!

K x
Old 06-04-2009, 04:24 AM
Power Poster

I agree, great pics, Penny! I love pictures. Getting a bit pricey to take though. Good thing I got gobs and gobs when kids were little...now for the grandbabies...ah, so much to do! :D
Old 06-04-2009, 06:46 AM

Penny, thank you for reviving this thread. I forgot about it and was pleasantly surprised to see it again. It is fun to see the people we consider board family.

Great pictures of you, Angel and all the kids, and especially the one of just the two of you. I like that one.

Rhonda, I loved seeing all of your family. OMG, you are one busy woman, aren't you? Many blessings to you!

And Sewjoyce, I was so pleased to be able to see you. It's good to put a face along with your messages.

I am so glad I found this site. There are so many wonderful and extrememly talented people.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:04 PM

Location: Originally from NY, now retired in Argentina. Miss the USA!!! :-(

Originally Posted by k3n
Thanks for reviving this - great pics Penny! I LOVE seeing you all - you too Joyce, I missed your pic before! Hopefully some of our newbies will catch up with this and post their pics!

K x
K:
Thanks K about the pictures. I got to see yours too, great pictures of you and your son. He is adorable. You and Butterflywing had me laughing so much with the Dr. Ruth remark. Butterflywing has such a great sense of humor.
I want to thank ButtercreamCakeArtist for starting this thread to begin with and Butterflyspain (Elle) for telling me about it.
Rhonda you have a great family, where do you get your energy or find the time to quilt. Saw your latest today, beautiful.
It was so great to able to see everyone I thought it would be nice for those of us who missed this thread originally, like mmmuuuhhhh!
Even got to see Skeat in her red boa! What a great picture.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
I agree, great pics, Penny! I love pictures. Getting a bit pricey to take though. Good thing I got gobs and gobs when kids were little...now for the grandbabies...ah, so much to do! :D
Quiltingcrazy:
I got to see your pictures they were great. This was so much fun to go through. Thank you for the kind remarks on the photos. I love my digital Olympus have it for years, it is only 4 megapixils but takes great pictures. When I want one that is special I print it to photo paper the rest I store on CD or pendrive. Much cheaper that way.
Old 06-04-2009, 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by Ducky
Penny, thank you for reviving this thread. I forgot about it and was pleasantly surprised to see it again. It is fun to see the people we consider board family.

Great pictures of you, Angel and all the kids, and especially the one of just the two of you. I like that one.

Rhonda, I loved seeing all of your family. OMG, you are one busy woman, aren't you? Many blessings to you!

And Sewjoyce, I was so pleased to be able to see you. It's good to put a face along with your messages.

I am so glad I found this site. There are so many wonderful and extrememly talented people.
Ducky:
Thanks for the comments on the pictures. Still have not posted my other grandchildren on my husbands side. He has 2 granddaughters and 4 grandsons.
I loved the pictures of you and your family. Handsome boys and beautiful girls. I loved the last two you posted.
Old 06-04-2009, 04:24 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol:
It must go on.... :lol:
Old 06-05-2009, 08:35 AM
Power Poster

Originally Posted by pennyswings
Originally Posted by quiltncrazy
Quiltingcrazy:
I got to see your pictures they were great. This was so much fun to go through. Thank you for the kind remarks on the photos. I love my digital Olympus have it for years, it is only 4 megapixils but takes great pictures. When I want one that is special I print it to photo paper the rest I store on CD or pendrive. Much cheaper that way.
Thank you, Penny, for saying such nice things! I love pictures, and this is a great thread. I will see later, if I can put a couple of cave pics on here.
gonna have to see if I can learn how to store, and do pendrive. not sure what that is. I bet my brother knows. I don't know how many megapixels, my camera has, but it does seem to be a great camera.
The ones on cave thread, were not taken by digital though. Those are all from a disposable 35mm. :D
Old 06-05-2009, 07:23 PM
Power Poster

This is me, quiltncrazy, or "big ears", as K3N nicknamed me. This little cutie is my 3rd granddaughter, Mary. Just look at those eyelashes. Ain't she a doll? mmmm! :D

Quiltncrazy and gbaby, Mary,...hi!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]35875[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-35875.jpe  
Old 06-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Power Poster

This is my second gbaby Crystal. She is five years old, and loves to sing, and has already been sewing with nana. The other day she told me she is going to learn how to quilt. I was counting on that! She's very artistic, and knows what she likes. She really likes this outfit, nana made for her. Like nana, she likes most everything! :wink:

My 2nd granddaughter, Crystal, who is quite a beauty and has a voice to match!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]35828[/ATTACH]
Attached Thumbnails attachment-35828.jpe