Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Windows 10

Blog Entries
    This has been posted many times, but bears repeating. If you purchase a new computer with Windows 10 loaded in, it will be fine. You should not have any problems at all. But, DO NOT upload windows 10 on your existing device. You may be one of the lucky few who do not have a problem, but, are you willing to gamble on that? The company will continue to support your system for a very long time. You d o not have to worry about it. By the time they stop supporting the current systems, you will probably be in the market for a new computer anyway.
    If you are a gambler and want to use their 'free' upgrade, PLEASE back up everything you have because chances are really good you will loose it and need to go back to your older system.

Ugh - my husband upgraded to Windows 10 and complains about it everytime he turns his computer on. He told me not to do it.
    Mommy of 2 beautiful kitties & 1 adorable husband

Blog Entries
    I have windows 10 and enjoy it except for the keys not always working so I have to retype my things, other than that it works the same way as my prior computer. Good luck

Has any of the service packs came out yet?
    Everyone is born right handed, only the gifted overcome it.
    I have already committed my felonies, so people don't have to worry. (Russell Means)
    I swear to you, I am guilty of only being Indian. That's why I am here. (Leonard Peltier)
    “If you can’t see a mistake from 12 feet away, it doesn’t exist, and there are no perfect quilts and that helps a lot,” .......Greg Biornstad

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2