Are you a crier?

Old 07-12-2011, 07:31 AM

I am very emotional and cry for music, movies, cards and just about anything that moves me. :cry:
Old 07-12-2011, 08:00 AM

I am 68 yrs old and I have cried my way thru my whole life....I tend to feel the emotions that everybody else are feeling so I cry for everybody as if I m effected by their hurts as much as they are.....but I also know how to laugh !!!! If a crying spell comes on,,,it takes me a couple of days for my eyes to clear up to be able to see enough to sew ....sometimes I don t even realize I'm crying untill the tears run down my face and I feel them .
Old 07-12-2011, 08:02 AM

I never cryed much when I was younger but 2 years ago I had 3way heart bypass and now I cry all the time I asked the doc about it and he said it had nothing to do with the surgery I think it is a good thing because I think of things of the past and I just bawl my husband runs when he sees the tears start he don't know what to do with me.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:14 AM

Originally Posted by Gladys
Yes and I don't try to hide it anymore. Someday anyone who doesn't understand will...
Ditto...I have always been a crier, which is why I was never very good in the work force...but was great as a mom and daycare provider.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:27 AM
Power Poster

Location: Murray, Ky. Looking for a nice cushy pillow to rest my head on!

Originally Posted by ontheriver
I do cry over sad things and tear jerker movies but mostly I cry when I am extremely mad. My family knows if they made me cry they better watch out.
This is so me too! If I start crying my husband knows he better back off quickly. My kids know to run.
Old 07-12-2011, 08:35 AM

I am definitely a crier! Happy cry, sad cry, mad cry, etc. My uncle always told me that my tearducts are attached to my bladder. I dislike it the most when it is a "mad" cry. Because.... the madder I get the harder I cry and the harder I cry... the madder I get!! Fortunately that doesnt happen very ofter because I am a happy person and kind of a Pollyanna!!
What really kills me is the commercials for the abused animals!! I change the channel as soon as the song starts playing!!
Old 07-12-2011, 08:36 AM

I think with me it is a hormone thing, but yeah I cry quite abit at the drop of a hat.
Old 07-12-2011, 09:44 AM

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn
My favorite movie "Steel Magnolias" has me crying from the opening scene I cry at a lot of commercials too. . .
Yes, especially after I'd seen it a few times and know what 's coming...
Old 07-12-2011, 09:48 AM

Yep me too. We were watching Toy Story 3 with our DGD and close to the end when Mom walks into the empty room, and stops and gasps---BooHooo! tears.
I know I am ok to cry, but.. I didn't cry for my own kids' empty room! I saw a sewing room, or a guest room for my house, for Pete's sake, and I'm crying for a cartoon character in a ficticious story? Seems silly, but
BooHoo! I cry.
Old 07-12-2011, 11:30 AM

I have found I do cry over things now so when I cry is the whole world crying with me? (not alone)