Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Your choice for security software?

We downloaded AGV last night, our Norton expired yesterday. It was a blessing that this was the topic. Wanted to add that in 2012 we had Mafee and got a really bad virus, when we called them they said for x$ ( I forget how much) they could tell us where the virus came from. We just wanted to get ride of the virus, so we purchases Norton and that would for us for a year, but a free one was worth a try. Thanks

Judy in Phx, AZ

I agree with you - used it for 6 + years with no problems and no cost.

Super Member Lisa_wanna_b_quilter's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dd View Post
    My son is IT and he says to use Kaspersky. Don't think I've had any problems with it.lol
    My son, too. I just do what I'm told.

Security for computer

Quote Originally Posted by just_the_scraps_m'am View Post
    almost time to choose security software. { I'm tired of all those expiration notices from the company that was downloaded before I bought this thing}----bummed I can't just purchase it at walmart!, but they don't carry it any more! now I have to make another choice & i'm not certain which is the best to go with--there are way too many reviews to go thru-- What's YOUR preference/experience with your security? aren't they basically the same? is there a "stamp of approval" I should look for?
    You can go to downloads. Com and get AVG for free. I bought mine. It is really good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2