Back again!

Old 11-18-2019, 08:09 AM

Welcome Back. Any quilting is fun quilting especially Bonnie's scrappy mystery.
Old 11-18-2019, 09:27 AM

Hello Kristi! I'm a more recent member just for the last two years or so. I used to be very active in on-line quilting around Y2K but then life sort of got in the way, and when I came back to the computer my old sites were mostly gone or changed to be unrecognizable and so I found Quilting Board.

I don't usually do mystery quilts but I had fabric and an opening in my schedule, so will also be doing the Bonnie Hunter this year. I think you said you were thinking about Christmas colors? Come join us on the outside of the box fabrics, we need company. I have a bag of home dyed fabrics and will be using those, substituting neutral for bright school bus yellow. Yowza, it's going to be bright.

Glad to have you back again, were you traveling anywhere in particular or with a theme in mind? When my son was little I was slipping in all sorts of education on trips so we would go see different types of caves for example, or I'd be pointing out how the trees were different species. And then of course there is just following nice weather... I'd like to do a little more of that than I currently do
Old 11-18-2019, 03:15 PM

Welcome back Kristi.
Old 11-18-2019, 07:48 PM

Hi! I am relatively new here but wanted to say I am a recently retired home school mom. We never did school in an RV but did do an international move! Both my kids are now graduated and are happily attending University. I am planning on doing the Bonnie Hunter quilt also but haven’t had a chance to purchase my fabric yet.