Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Official Hello

Official Hello

Iím not one for posting anywhere on the net. I donít care for most social media. But Iíve read Quilting Board for a while now so Iím officially making my presence known. When the world is crazy itís so nice to read what you all are working on. Iíve made the recipes, enjoyed the beautiful quilts, and practiced a few of the tutorials. I think I may have posted on this thread before but canít remember. Thank you for all the civility and fun in our mutual craft of quilting.

Welcome from South Louisiana. I am glad you have been enjoying our board and decided to become a member.
    Sew a Little, Love a Lot & Live like you were dying!

Welcome to the board from New Hampshire.
    "He who masters the grey everyday is a hero."
    https://www.etsy.com/shop/PeachPalaceDesigns

Blog Entries
    Welcome from western NY and happy quilting
    Nancy in western NY
    before you speak T.H.I.N.K.
    T Ė is it True? H Ė is it Helpful? I Ė is it Inspiring? N Ė is it Necessary? K Ė is it Kind?

Life may not be the party we hoped for, but while we are here we might as well dance.

Power Poster
    ​Welcome from Ontario, Canada

Regarding the Net, I'm with you! Welcome, happy quilting, and a thank you to the moderators for all their hard work.

Power Poster
    Welcome from Michigan!

Welcome! This board is different that the regular internet (imo). You will love it here! I'm not much for social media at all.

Blog Entries
    A warm welcome from Southern Indiana!...this board isn't like other internet social things...you'll love it....
    Life happens...and we react...

Howdy from Texas & so glad you decided to join the board. It's full of very helpful, encouraging people & I think you will soon see that it's not like social media. Social media is not my thing & I do none of it except to frequent 3 quilting blogs now & then (if that is considered "social media").

Blog Entries
    a warm welcome from western KY, you will find this is a nice place full of info and lovely gals and guys who share what they know, and pictures oh my the lovely quilts, info about machines, fabric, thread, quilt shows, patterns, what ever, you will find it here, again welcome and happy quilting!
    Last edited by QuiltnNan; 11-18-2019 at 09:00 AM. Reason: shouting/all caps
    dare to dream

Welcome from Alberta, Canada.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the QB from SE Michigan! If you have been lurking for a bit you know what this board is about. Quilters and sewers having a load of fun sharing and working through problems that come up. This is a continuous learning experience here. Look forward to seeing you around. BTW Your screen name says a lot about you I think?? Love scrappy quilting.

Power Poster
    Welcome!!!

Welcome aboard, sometimes making the first post is the hard part, other than that lurkers make up a large audience of any board. I generally figure like in school if one person has a question, probably others do too.

I started quilting as a senior in high school because it was something I wanted to do, been quilting now some 40 years. At first the little old quilting ladies rather intimidated me, but now that I've become one I've found quilters in general to be a really wonderful and maybe surprisingly diverse group of folk. I'm a big believer that we all start somewhere and we all have something to learn and share and hope you do pop in with your side of the equation.
    Quilters: Advanced tool using humans.

Blog Entries
    Welcome to the board from NE Ohio.

Welcome from North Carolina. I don't do social media either. But I think you will love this Board. So much to learn from the quilters here. I love to see the photos, read about issues and remedies to quilting, learn about different machines people use, etc. I think of it as the largest "quilt guild" in the world. LOL.

Hi & Welcome to boards.

This board is a fun place to ask questions and share project success or fails. We love pictures too!

Power Poster
    Welcome from Minnesota!

Welcome from Connecticut. Don't be a stranger.

Blog Entries
    Welcome from Texas. I only do emails and quilt forums for the most part. that is enough for me. Enjoy!!!
    "From hence only infer that an Englishman, of all men, ought not to despise foreigners as such and I think the inference is just, since what they are today, we were yesterday, and tomorrow they will be like us"
    Daniel De Foe -The True Englishman