Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: English Paper Piecing

Power Poster

English Paper Piecing

For those working on hexagons or La Passacaglia piecing, I just had a video pop up on my YouTube feed. The title is , Hide Your Stitches Using the Flat Back Stitch for your Passacaglia quilt. It is from TheDIYAddict.com/quilts. I watched how she did it and it makes invisible stitches.

thanks for the info. I found some cut-out hexies in my scrap box....so I guess I can start sewing on them in my "free time"! I'll check out the video.

Thanks Tartan. Will be sure to watch the video. With the Artic Vortex upon us (expected -57 w/wind chill) it's a great way to keep busy with thoughts of spring.

Blog Entries

English paper piecing

Quote Originally Posted by Tartan View Post
    For those working on hexagons or La Passacaglia piecing, I just had a video pop up on my YouTube feed. The title is , Hide Your Stitches Using the Flat Back Stitch for your Passacaglia quilt. It is from TheDIYAddict.com/quilts. I watched how she did it and it makes invisible stitches.
    I have been unable to find her video, I can only find where to buy her fabric, kits, etc. Do you have another URL?

You need to go to YouTube. Type "Hide Your Stitches" in the search box and it will come up