Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums >
  • Links and Resources
  • Great Customer Service from Craftsy >
  • Great Customer Service from Craftsy

• Great Customer Service from Craftsy

Old 12-27-2018, 12:06 PM

Default Great Customer Service from Craftsy

I am not sure where to post this, it is about quilting fabric, but more about the customer service I received.

I placed a fairly large order with Craftsy on December 11th. It was processed and sent out to DHL on the 14th. Shows arriving at a facility in Illinois on the 14th, then nothing.

Now I know it is a very busy time for shipping and Canada Post was on rotating strikes, but it seems really strange that no movement or updates had shown up.

I use the Live Chat feature on the Craftsy site and Marie was helpful. She is upping my concerns and refunded the shipping charges. She said to expect a further reply as they do a search from their end next week.

Then I got an email with the full transcript of our conversation. Now I have used Life Chat on various sites, but this is the first time I have received a copy of the transcript.

Although I will be sad if my order is lost forever, I feel confident that Craftsy will do their best to make it right. And it is not like there will not be more fabric to buy in the future.
    Old 12-28-2018, 06:04 AM

Always good to hear positives. Thanks for the post and keep us in the loop about the shipment. Sure hope they find it. We had something similar happen lately, only our shipment was stuck in Chicago. Arrived with the package beaten up, but the product was fine! Here's hoping you get your fabric all intact and soon!
    Old 12-28-2018, 07:00 AM

My daughter mailed me a package from Colorado coming to me in Virginia. That package sat in a postal facility in Pennsylvania for 2 weeks. It finally showed up but we were sweating it .... big time! The contents of the package could not be replaced. We'll never know why it was in PA so long.
    Old 12-29-2018, 05:04 AM

I was sent a check for $35,000.....never arrived. I called the sender and they voided the check and issued another.
    One year!, yes one year, later I received the first check. No stamped message on it, not opened, just showed up.

Some years ago, a neighbor filmed are then postman (during holiday season) dumping all of his mail into a ditch along side a rural road. You never know.
    Old 12-29-2018, 06:33 AM
    Power Poster

Tothill, I can tell you from experience that Craftsy has outstanding customer service. Many boo-boos over the last couple of years all fixed and then some!
    Old 12-29-2018, 08:29 AM

DHL is always really slow
    Old 12-29-2018, 09:13 AM

I had a Craftsy package lost in shipping and they sent me a new one at no charge. They were great.