Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Links and Resources
Inexpensive Kits >

Inexpensive Kits

Inexpensive Kits

Old 08-08-2015, 02:35 AM

Originally Posted by Homemother View Post
. Some advice: check out the patterns for the shops on facebook before you go out of your way to stop into a shop just to get the row. Make sure you like it! LOL, I have a few that are definitely not my style. !
i wonder how many great shop one will miss if judging the shop only by their row. :/

sandy
Old 08-08-2015, 04:45 AM

Calla I have the kit for the Mermaid in Ohio. Someone sent it to me. The beading kit is $90, The kit was only $15. Not sure how many beads are in the finishing kit but I can't afford that. I can't wait to make it. For that price one would assume the beads are solid gold. I wonder how many beading kits they have sold.
I have one from Colorado I desperately want. Not sure if I will ever get it. Hopefully I can at least get the pattern in November.Anyone wanting to trade? Or i could send some? I am in southwest Ohio, near Cincinnati. I am also near Fabric Shack. I plan to head there this week.
Old 08-08-2015, 05:43 AM

I have some done from last year's RxR and one done from this year's. I buy the kits as everything is there. This year there have been 3 stores that ran out of license plates, 2 didn't order plates, and 2 have run out of the kit fabric. I realize it is hard to know how much to order, but it's disappointing. I do like how the Florida shops in central Florida maade their rows to coordinate with the RxR fabric.