Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Machine Quilting Unlimited magazine

Machine Quilting Unlimited magazine

I just found out that MQU magazine is no longer being published. I saw a thread where this was mentioned, but didn't know if anyone was successful in contacting them. Like others, I have time left on my subscription. I tried to find out where to contact them, found an email address & wrote to them, only to have the message come back as undeliverable, no such address. So, has anyone been successful in contacting them regarding subcriptions and refunds? Also, has anyone been able to digitally get the July/August issue on line? All I found was the issue to purchase. BTW, I just love Quilting Board, altho I haven't been participating in discussions in a while. Spent about 4 months of past year in hospital, then open heart surgery in May. But I digress. Thanks in advance to anyone that may be able to help me.

I haven't seen anything about subscription refunds. I was buying it an issue at a time. I was pretty bummed out that they went under as it was my favorite quilting magazine.

Hope your recovery is going well and welcome back to the QB.

Rob
    1955 Singer Featherweight 221/ Late 60's early 70's White Selectronic 970/
    1975 Kenmore 158 model 1914/. 1981 Brother VX560/ Brother PC420PRW/
    Brother PQ1500s/ HQSweetSixteen

Blog Entries
    look them up in the Better Business Bureau. if they are a member, put in a complaint. that might do the trick.

They seem to have just disappeared. I heard from other subscribers that they got an email about the impending demise, but I never got anything.

I used to subscribe and got it for two years and then let my subscription lapse and I am glad I did. I think all current subscribers got burned and will not receive any kind of refund. It is too bad because I really enjoyed it when I subscribed to it. They had fabulous photos of quilting and so many great how to articles.

I loved MQU and it was one of the few magazines I have kept. I noticed on their website there are a lot of "Web Extras" PDF's that are interesting. I'm saving them while they are still there.
    https://mqumag.com/newmachine/category/web-extras/

Hi, I’m trying to locate a copy of a late 2017, or early 2018 issue of Quilting Unlimited Magazine. This issue contains an article by Margaret Solomon Gunn about a particular binding technique I want to try. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in Advance.