Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Links and Resources (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/)
-   -   2013 Bonnie Hunter Mystery Celtic Solstice (https://www.quiltingboard.com/links-resources-f4/2013-bonnie-hunter-mystery-celtic-solstice-t233227.html)

quiltsRfun 02-19-2014 03:53 PM

Jolo and EmmaS: We're supposed to finish all our UFOs before our demise? Between knitting and quilting I'm in real trouble!

Emma S 02-19-2014 04:04 PM

Rfun: No, its clear you'll just have to live forever. Same with me for using up my stash.

nellie 02-19-2014 06:59 PM

thank you for the warm hugs blue bell and cindy ,just seeing your progress and pictures puts me in a sewing mood ,and my nurse sure also enjoys seeing your progress too ,she tell me that she can,t wait to retire so she can start her hobby with quilting she so enjoys looking at quilts on quilting board .I have 3 nurse,s coming on different days of week and all 3 have fallen in love with quilting another nurse want me to teach her and her sister how to quilt can you believe it, as for me i.m sewing but very slow but I,m doing it ,well you ladies take care and be safe

jolo 02-20-2014 07:07 AM

Originally Posted by quiltsRfun (Post 6584784)
Jolo and EmmaS: We're supposed to finish all our UFOs before our demise? Between knitting and quilting I'm in real trouble!

No I wont finish all of them. My dd said mom remember you are 81 please dont start any more new things for some one else to try to finish. lol Yes I also knit crochet and silk ribbon embroidery as well as old fashioned embroridery with thread.

Emma S 02-20-2014 11:58 AM

Starting new projects if what keeps us young. I must be about thirteen.

Blue Bell 02-20-2014 05:25 PM

Happy Birthday, Nellie. Hope you are having a feeling good day.

Blue Bell

quiltsRfun 02-20-2014 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Emma S (Post 6586340)
Starting new projects if what keeps us young. I must be about thirteen.

I'll have to remember that one. LOL

nellie 02-21-2014 12:37 AM

thank so much Blue Bell ,received such beautiful gifts , flowers dinner with family .drawing pictures from grand children ,more flowers from my nurse,s and a wedding ring band with my birth stone and diamonds all around my birth steone from my dear husband of 46 years togather ,he,s so happy to have me back home ,he tells me this all the the now. im so blessed

Blue Bell 02-21-2014 04:44 AM

So happy for you. Sounds like a very special day.

sewNso 02-27-2014 08:46 PM

I'm sewing away. making different clues. I'm PP. I do what ever I feel like. the last time I sat down, and worked I worked on chevrons. I've put 3 or 4 complete blocks together to see, if the seams were matching up, and they were, and the size was good. 9.5 trimmed. correct? I like the way some of you are working on your rows. did you make all your clues first? I lost my two sewn together blocks, that had the backwards pinwheels in them. don't know where I put them, to make sure I could find them next time. ha. This time i hung my completed blocks right on the design board. I had put it up for a while, to sash my FWQ. and got it back from the quilters. going to do the binding tomorrow. I think.