Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: QNN TV is now The Quilting Company?

QNN TV is now The Quilting Company?

I tried to log in to my account and was surprised to see the change. My account shows I paid for QNNTV but I can not access the videos. I can access the ones that were free on QNN. Anyone else having problems?

Blog Entries
    Yes, I just saw a one page ad in my McCall’s January/February 2018 issue last night about it.
    attitude is everything...the rest will fall into place.

i ended up going through live chat a couple of days ago. I had to sign up again, even though I had registered before.

Quote Originally Posted by peaceandjoy View Post
    i ended up going through live chat a couple of days ago. I had to sign up again, even though I had registered before.
    But can you still see all of your old videos? If so how do I find them. I am looking for Fons and porter love of quilting.

"The Quilt Company" seems to be a quilt shop/pattern designers in Pennsylvania. Wouldn't think they could use that name.
    ​Jumpin' Judy

I was wondering if was anyone else was having troubles getting their QNNTV...I am just about done with them all. It has been hard here the past 16 months and just don't need one single thing else to deal with. I thought I might get to enjoy QNNTV but it is not worth the money...really, for what I watch, it is not worth $20 a year.

Qnntv

Quote Originally Posted by midwife View Post
    I tried to log in to my account and was surprised to see the change. My account shows I paid for QNNTV but I can not access the videos. I can access the ones that were free on QNN. Anyone else having problems?
    I also got charged on my Pay Pal account for QNNTV. I have no idea we’re to go to watch the videos. I did a search online and went around in circles trying to find the videos. I called the phone number that was on my PayPal account that was charged and only got Fons and Porter magazine. Any help would be appreciated.
    thanks,
    Joanie

I am also having trouble with my subscription to QNN TV. I had not tried viewing anything for awhile but my Paypal account is regularly debited. Soon I will have a medical procedure and am trying to line up a list of videos I can watch while recovering. I've emailed the company for help, but no response so far. Any ideas out there? I can log in with email address and password, but can't locate any video other than previews. Thank you!