Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Thousands of Bolts

Thousands of Bolts

I ordered some fabric online last night from Thousands of Bolts, I spent lots of time messaging my daughter photos of fabric for the back of her king size quilt. I just got a call from them that they only had a 8 yard and 2 yard piece and not a continuous piece. He spent about 15 minutes on the phone with me going over other colors and options and pulling the bolts trying to find a similar color. In the end I chose to take what he had and I will make it work, but I certainly appreciate the time and effort to call and help! Now, that’s what I call customer service !
    Lisa

I too have had great customer service experience with them and they ship very quickly. Prices are pretty good too!
    Sue

Good to know

Blog Entries
    There are good people in the world. Thanks for helping us keep track of them.

Great to hear there's is still good customer service out there. I've been dealing with AT&T the last few days. Talk about lack of customer service. . .
    Patrice S

Bernina Artista 180, Singer 301a, Featherweight Centennial, Rocketeer, Juki 2200 QVP Mini, White 1964 Featherweight

Blog Entries
    I have purchased a lot from them in the past. I currently have so much fabric I could not possibly squeeze a fat quarter into my sewing room.
    Aurora

"A dying culture invariably exhibits personal rudeness. Bad manners. Lack of consideration for others in minor matters. A loss of politeness, of gentle manners, is more significant than is a riot." -Robert A. Heinlein

I love great customer service. Thanks for sharing.
    SEW MUCH FUN!

LOL I am in the same "tight spot" as Aurora! But I love to look.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora View Post
    I have purchased a lot from them in the past. I currently have so much fabric I could not possibly squeeze a fat quarter into my sewing room.
    No! That is when you declare “Challenge accepted,” and find room for another fat quarter plus a few more. : )
    'Tacky' does not necessarily refer to the quality of adhesiveness.