Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Accu-Quilt >

Accu-Quilt

Accu-Quilt

Old 04-05-2010, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by BizyStitches
If you use a 40 or 50% off coupon at JoAnn Fabrics, the dies are much more reasonable priced. My next on is the rag quilt square that cuts all the fringes.
Cathy H
My Joann's excludes Accuquilt cutters and dies from their coupons...[/quote]

I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think I read on their yahoo group that Accuquilt has now said coupons can be used on their products. Does anyone know if this is true?
Jenelle[/quote]

Preprinted on Joann's coupons is that Accuquilt Go products are excluded. This was stated on the coupons in their April 5-24th sales flyer. When I asked if AccuQuilt would go on sale since everybody else was having a sale on them, the salesperson looked at me like I was crazy!
Old 04-05-2010, 05:41 PM

If you are a member of a quilt guild Joann's will give you a 10% discount on your total bill on regular priced items.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
If you use a 40 or 50% off coupon at JoAnn Fabrics, the dies are much more reasonable priced. My next on is the rag quilt square that cuts all the fringes.
Cathy H
My Joann's excludes Accuquilt cutters and dies from their coupons...
I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think I read on their yahoo group that Accuquilt has now said coupons can be used on their products. Does anyone know if this is true?
Jenelle[/quote]

Preprinted on Joann's coupons is that Accuquilt Go products are excluded. This was stated on the coupons in their April 5-24th sales flyer. When I asked if AccuQuilt would go on sale since everybody else was having a sale on them, the salesperson looked at me like I was crazy![/quote]

Well I'm not sure about Joann's but I have used my 40% off coupon at Fabric Depot in Portland, Oregon for dies. I haven't really tried Joann's coupon since I've read this on the yahoo group. Interesting. Jenelle
Old 04-05-2010, 05:55 PM

Originally Posted by virtualbernie
Cathy H
My Joann's excludes Accuquilt cutters and dies from their coupons...
Jenelle

Preprinted on Joann's coupons is that Accuquilt Go products are excluded. This was stated on the coupons in their April 5-24th sales flyer. When I asked if AccuQuilt would go on sale since everybody else was having a sale on them, the salesperson looked at me like I was crazy![/quote]

Well I'm not sure about Joann's but I have used my 40% off coupon at Fabric Depot in Portland, Oregon for dies. I haven't really tried Joann's coupon since I've read this on the yahoo group. Interesting. Jenelle[/quote]

That's what I mean. Everybody "except" Joanns is having a sale on AccuQuilt.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:03 PM

I offer 25% off the retail price. www.thequilteddove.com
Old 04-05-2010, 07:39 PM

JoAnn's will NOT let you use a coupon for the GO. I was there yesterday and asked. Was 'reminded' of the fine print on the coupon.
Old 04-07-2010, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by guehlein
Roberta it would also help if there were some kind of machine that would iron and fold. Then we would have it made.
That would be my 83 year old mother! She is an ironing and folding queen! And no you can't have her!
Old 04-07-2010, 06:30 PM

I just ordered my Accuquilt! amazon has the best price that I found. happy birthday to me!
Old 04-07-2010, 08:38 PM

I ordered an Accuquilt on Monday night after reading this board. I've wanted to get one for over a year. Ordered from Amazon ($228) and it arrived this morning. WOW - talk about fast service. I get to play with it tomorrow. Can't wait. Now to find some dies on sale.
Old 04-08-2010, 06:36 AM

Amazon has several of the dies at a reduced price. Of course, the ones I really want are full price! At least I go the Go from them at a greatly reduced price. Mine will be here in the 12th, can hardly wait to play with it!