Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
This is for all of you quilters!!!  Enjoy! >

This is for all of you quilters!!! Enjoy!

This is for all of you quilters!!! Enjoy!

Old 03-14-2010, 06:03 AM

Originally Posted by penny doty
Originally Posted by grammypatty7
Printable .jpg for all to print if desired. You can print it out to any size you desire. I printed an 8x10 and it came out beautiful on my cheapy copy paper. The Pansy background is one I made from photos of my pansy's a few years ago in IL. I'm also into computer crafting.
Enjoy!
Hugs
Patty
Thank you so much. I just wish I could afford ink for my printer, so I can print it. you did a beautiful job on it.Penny
Penny - Just download the file to your computer and print it when you can buy ink. Oh how well I know of what you speak. Ink is outrageous these days. I had to buy a new printer a year ago and love it but decided my old one that needs a new print head does just fine for printing emails and things of where they don't have to be great. I print photos and lot of computer crafst so use a lot of ink. I did attach the full sized file so it would print well and is saved to the site.
Glad you like it.
Hugs
Patty
Old 03-14-2010, 06:27 PM

So very true!! We do love to share our knowledge, don't we??lol :D :D
Old 03-14-2010, 07:17 PM
Power Poster

:lol: LOVE IT!!
Old 03-15-2010, 06:36 AM

Geez, Learn something new every day. My usual method of highlighting, copying and saving didn't work but I wasn't aware of the rt click to save a image. Thanks again.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:42 AM

What a hoot!!!!! Thanks!
Old 03-15-2010, 08:09 AM

Originally Posted by grocifer
Geez, Learn something new every day. My usual method of highlighting, copying and saving didn't work but I wasn't aware of the rt click to save a image. Thanks again.
You're very welcome. The right click works most of the time. When it doesn't I have to resort to a print screen which on my laptop is in the top row of keys (PrtSc). When you click on it, it writes to the clipboard on your computer but then you have to use another file that allows you to (paste as a new file). I normally use paint shop pro but I think print shop and printmaster allow you to paste from the clip board and then I use the crop tool to delete the extra stuff on the screen that I don't want.

Play around and you might learn another handy new tool. It might also let you paste into word or works but I honestly don't know as word and I aren't friends. Microsoft Publisher allows the paste as new image option but most people don't use it.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:31 PM

Originally Posted by Marylou
That poem was terrific. Do you mind if I copy it to include in our Guild Newsletter? Marylou
I don't care. Be my guest.
Old 03-15-2010, 12:44 PM

Printable .jpg for all to print if desired. You can print it out to any size you desire. I printed an 8x10 and it came out beautiful on my cheapy copy paper. The Pansy background is one I made from photos of my pansy's a few years ago in IL. I'm also into computer crafting.
Enjoy!
Hugs
Patty

Thank you very much Patty for all your time and work! That is awesome! I love the Pansies and sewing notions! I'm going to print this one out to replace my "plain ole" one!
Great Job!
Hugs to you too!
Marilyn
Old 03-15-2010, 01:32 PM

I love it! I'm going to frame and hang it as well as others. Thanks for sharing!
Old 03-15-2010, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by danmar
Enjoy!
Hugs
Patty

Thank you very much Patty for all your time and work! That is awesome! I love the Pansies and sewing notions! I'm going to print this one out to replace my "plain ole" one!
Great Job!
Hugs to you too!
Marilyn
You're very welcome Marilyn. The best way to print is to use a very white cardstock or quality photo paper if you happen to have any. I did my test print on cheapy 20 lb copy paper and it also looks just fine but being a digital photoholic and computer crafter, I do know the difference. I printed up a 5x7 to take to my quilt chapter president for our display shelf at the rec center but am going to print up an 8x 10 and she can have both or either one depending on her preference. I've been collecting sayings to print up and use for a variety of things.

Thank you for not minding that I did that but when the ladies couldn't figure out how to print it I decided to give it a few min. and pretty it up a bit.
Hugs
Patty