Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: All of you

Blog Entries
    This is the first site I check in the morning and the last one at night. Heaven forbid I should miss something!! :)

Yes, I agree......this is one of the first things I check in the morning and then again before I go to bed. Sure don't want to miss anything!!! And everyone is really so very nice, too. What a great place to be a member of, huh???

Blog Entries
    i agree with you 100%. I cannot explain how all of you made me feel when my cat died. No one ma fun of me, and everone was sooo totally sympathetic. Because of all of you, we were able to move on so much more quickly than other fur baby deaths we've experienced. thank you again all so much, i don't know where i would be without all of you

I agree, these are the most friendly people and helpful too, i've learned alot and i'm not afraid to ask a stupid question lol as i am kinda new at this, but i always get an answer or suggestion from someone.

Quote Originally Posted by dphelps
    I cannot tell you how much finding this site has helped me. I joined over a year ago and in the last 9 months or so, I am here every day. And everyday I learn something new. I have almost used all the memory in my computer saving things I find.There is not one negative person here. I cry when I read sad stories and pray for each of you when times get tough. Addiction is probably the best word for this Board. What a wonderful family we have all formed, brought together by our love of quilting. So happy to be here.
    I love you all. Blessings, Donna
    Donna, have you been to Mary Jo's?

Blog Entries
    Back at ya :)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelambseativy
    Yes, this is a great place! I always feel like I'm with a room full of friends, and yes, even sisters! Oh, maybe some brothers(?).
    I will agree with you on this statement sisters and brothers.
    Waving to you and welcome to my home in South Carolina.

Quote Originally Posted by denilynne
    I agree, these are the most friendly people and helpful too, i've learned alot and i'm not afraid to ask a stupid question lol as i am kinda new at this, but i always get an answer or suggestion from someone.
    There is no such thing as a stupid question.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Thank you, and we are all glad you joined in, there are times when we vent, but what are friends for. God bless.

Ah,home sweet home.

This is where you can speak "quilt" and people understand! They know about the love for a certain fabric....and not being able to cut into a beautiful fabric. And just thinking about the quilt you are going to make with this beautiful fabric that you can't seem to cut into! Yes, this is a great place. Thanks everyone!

I agree with everyone else I love this board.I don't post often but I read everything here every evening.Taking care of my 92 yr old mother takes up most of my day.But I still get to sew every day. but just don't get in here to my PC until late of an evening or early morning.

Everyone here is GRRRRReat "says Tony" LOL

Quilters are such a lovely bunch and I love the way we all help one another. Makes me smile!

Quote Originally Posted by mrspete
    I'm with you Lilrain, I think this is the best place to be.

Blessings, Ruth
    Ditto.

I have learned a great deal since I joined. There is lots of helpful information and even more helpful people. I spend a lot of time here, to help with depression. And it does! Thank you all so very much! I feel as though I belong, in a way.
    Welcome to all the newcomers!

This is, indeed, the greatest group of quilters. I continue to marvel at the help everyone is always willing to give and the speedy responses with answers to questions. If someone asks for a pattern, someone seems to always have the site or the magazine in which the pattern appeared. Also, when someone asks to share a pattern, that person is always so responsive. Thank you for sharing all of your beautiful quilt pictures. What is also impressive is that we have gals from other countries--not to be political (against the rules), the thought occurred to me that quilters would make good politicians since they seem to be able to put things in perspective, have good skills in planning ahead and being cost effective.

Blog Entries
    I feel as tho each and every one all over the world are my personal pen pals.

Quote Originally Posted by BABAREEBA
    I agree -- this board is a wonderful caring place to be and I am learning so much.
    AMEN, ditto, I second this and all the rest!!!!!! :) :)

Thank you. Most quilters are special people !!!

I also agree with you as I have been on here a short time but look forward to my sewing breaks so I can come check on how everyone is progressing. I live in the woods and am mostly by myself so it's a joy to interact with such nice people.

I agree 100%

I agree with you. I look forward to getting my email everyday. I like to see all the creative ideas. Thanks to all who support this site.

How does one find the pages of older quilts? I didn't know about that! Carolynjo

Blog Entries
    I agree!! Everyone is so willing to help and do nothing but encourage every quilter whether they are newbies or experts. I am inspired every time I come on this site. Thank you! Thank you!

Blog Entries
    I agree!! Everyone is so willing to help and do nothing but encourage every quilter whether they are newbies or experts. I am inspired every time I come on this site. Thank you! Thank you!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 LastLast