Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Another Great Customer Service story!!! >

Another Great Customer Service story!!!

Another Great Customer Service story!!!

Old 12-19-2011, 05:57 PM

Default Another Great Customer Service story!!!

I realized Friday at 9 pm that I was short 2 yards of fabric from the Robert Kaufman line "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" Poor calculation on my part! Christmas gift wouldn't you know?! I knew that my LQS didn't carry it and I would have to wait until Sat morn to call the other LQS within an hour's drive from me to see if they had any. I went online and went to the usual sites and most were sold out or would not do priority or express shipping (per their website). I did a broad search for the fabric and came up with a hit on a LQS in Evansville who also have an online store. They had the exact fabric I was looking for but are over 6 hours away. Sat morn I called the closer LQS and this fabric could not be found. I took a chance and called the LQS in Evansville. I explained my problem and told me it would be "no problem" that if I went ahead and ordered it on their site, she would ship it out that very day. I told her that I would someday visit her shop and thank her in person! Well, she did because the fabric was in my mailbox today!!!!

The name of the shop is The Quilter's Nest and it is located in Evansville, IN There website is http://quiltersnest.net/index.html

I sent them a very complimentary email and if I ever get to southern Indiana, I am definately going to visit this shop. No one else but a quilter or a LQS owner would know and understand the importance of getting that fabric so the Christmas gift can be finished. Quilters are a wonderful group of people, that is for sure!!!
Old 12-19-2011, 06:08 PM

Thats a wonderful shop for sure I am bookmarking it, since they have an online store.
Old 12-19-2011, 06:14 PM

That is great customer service! I am glad they had the fabric for you.
Old 12-19-2011, 07:34 PM

Yay for good customer service!
Old 12-19-2011, 07:59 PM

I visit that store and yes, they are very customer service oriented - extremely nice and helpful! In fact, I am thinking of going there tomorrow to purchase a ruler for a Christmas gift. I'm glad they could help you.