Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Any Board members going to Indianapolis quilt show Oct 28 & 29? >

Any Board members going to Indianapolis quilt show Oct 28 & 29?

Any Board members going to Indianapolis quilt show Oct 28 & 29?

Old 10-15-2011, 08:22 AM
Google Goddess

yes, what day are you coming so we can plan on a meet and greet

Originally Posted by starshine
I was thinking of driving over to the quilt show in Indianapolis on Oct. 28 & 29. I'm wondering if there are any QB members that will be there? If so, would there be a meet and greet somewhere. Has someone already posted something on this order, did I miss it?
Old 10-15-2011, 11:53 AM
Google Goddess

Please let me know what day others are planning on attending so we can try to meet.

I can go both days.

I created this thread for us in offline section so please post there if you are planning on attending and send me a private message so I can give you my cell phone # so we can plan on meeting.

There are local restaurants in the area and we can meet afterwards for supper. Also during the show we can meet. Just let me know.

I am also working on later on to have a sew day for all of us in the area of Noblesville, Indiana for a meet and greet, sew day, show and tell and demonstrations.

Karen, Craftybear
Old 10-16-2011, 03:59 PM

I was away and offline over the weekend. I plan on driving over to go on Friday. I had heard from Kayahr. We talked about trying to do a preliminary meet at the quilt show at a scheduled time maybe 1:00, she was going to contact the guild and try to find out if there would be a place that would work out for that at the location. That way if someone couldn't do the after the show meet and greet we would at least meet at the quilt show. Do you have suggestions for how we would tell each other if we try to meet at the show? I think someone at the Houston show last year had made themselves a QB Badge they wore while walking around, but I don't know if they had actually had a designated meeting area. Then if you find a place for meet and greet after the show we can do that. Ok heading over to the Offline events link.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn
Originally Posted by gale
Originally Posted by auntpiggylpn
Where is it being held in Indy? It's only a 2 hour drive for me as I live north of Indy.
where are you? I'm also about 2 hours north of Indy.
Ft Wayne! Where are you?

Just south of Decatur here!
Old 10-17-2011, 06:54 PM
Google Goddess

I usually pin a piece of fabric to my top and use a cute bear pin to pin the fabric on to my top.

Please send me a private message so we can exchange phone #'s and plan on a time to meet.

Karen, Craftybear

Originally Posted by starshine
I was away and offline over the weekend. I plan on driving over to go on Friday. I had heard from Kayahr. We talked about trying to do a preliminary meet at the quilt show at a scheduled time maybe 1:00, she was going to contact the guild and try to find out if there would be a place that would work out for that at the location. That way if someone couldn't do the after the show meet and greet we would at least meet at the quilt show. Do you have suggestions for how we would tell each other if we try to meet at the show? I think someone at the Houston show last year had made themselves a QB Badge they wore while walking around, but I don't know if they had actually had a designated meeting area. Then if you find a place for meet and greet after the show we can do that. Ok heading over to the Offline events link.
Old 10-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Google Goddess

If you are planning on going to this show please post on the thread that I created in the offline section so we can set up a meet and greet in the area.

I just posted this in the offline section so we can have more members to read about the quilt show coming up.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-160593-1.htm#4463502

Also let me know if you are coming on Friday or Saturday?

If you plan on going please send me a private message so I can give you my cell # so we can chat with each other.

I am trying to find out about a local restaurant that we can meet afterwards for supper.