Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Bailey's Home Quilter repair >

Bailey's Home Quilter repair

Bailey's Home Quilter repair

Old 03-13-2020, 03:44 PM

I looked into purchasing a Bailey years ago but because I mostly made king size bed quilts at the time I found out it wasn’t what I needed before rolling it caused issues. Then I found out about the Block Rocket (not sure if that’s the name) and I saw the Q’nique and wound up getting that as my first machine. I remember paying about $4000 for it and was very happy with it, like others that change to another it’s usually because they need something larger. Just giving you a bit more information. Welcome to the board!
Old 03-13-2020, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Ariannaquilts View Post
I looked into purchasing a Bailey years ago but because I mostly made king size bed quilts at the time I found out it wasn’t what I needed before rolling it caused issues. Then I found out about the Block Rocket (not sure if that’s the name) and I saw the Q’nique and wound up getting that as my first machine. I remember paying about $4000 for it and was very happy with it, like others that change to another it’s usually because they need something larger. Just giving you a bit more information. Welcome to the board!
I have pretty well decided to go with a Q'nique. I think it makes sense to purchase a machine that I'll be happy with in the long run.Thanks! I 🙂