Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Best way to sell my fabric?

Quote Originally Posted by katied772
    Definitely. Have family coming from out of town this coming week and been getting ready for that. Also trying to get things together for a garage sale the following week, so it will probably be the week after before I get to the fabric. There is so much fabric to go through. The thought of it is overwhelming. Not quite sure where to start. I have probably 20 or so fabrics that are multi yardages still on the bolts. Maybe I'll start with those.
    Just let us know when you will start selling. I am very interested.

Quote Originally Posted by eeraemore
    Where are you located in Ohio? Maybe I could help you clear your stash....... :) I'm in the Cleveland area.
    I'm near Canton.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ClairVoyantQuilter
    Quote Originally Posted by costumegirl
    I think Kaye is right about the 2 wk period and 20 postings. You have to regularly post or you will lose the 'regular' status (that's my interpretation of what I read - can someone confirm?)
    hhmmm . . .mine still says "new user" even though I've racked up over a hundred posts since joining two weeks ago LOL
    I think you have to have been a member for 2 weeks after registration along with the 20 postings before the 'regular' status is recognized. Check the 'Help' section at the top for the rules.

Blog Entries
    be sure to read the forum rules

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-651-1.htm

User Titles

User titles associated with accounts have the following structure:

"new user" -- first two weeks after the registration.
    "a regular here" -- at least 20 posts during two weeks up to date (assigned/removed automatically).
    "community benefactor" -- outlined here.
    "top poster" -- a user with the highest number of posts.
    "moderator" -- users who help moderate the board.

User accounts registered over two weeks ago (on any given day) but with less than 20 posts in the previous two weeks don't have any title associated with them.

I look forward to seeing your fabrics posted on this site soon. Everyone is very encouraging and I think you will get closer to what your fabric is worth than if you sell at a yard sale. We appreciate a deal, but also know how much quality fabric costs! If possible, when you post it, include the information on the selvage so we know who made it, etc. Good luck to you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5