Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Bought Labyrinth Walk Pattern but need yardages now - help!

Bought Labyrinth Walk Pattern but need yardages now - help!

The pattern isn't available in downloadable form, so I ordered it to be shipped. Son and I want to pick out the fabric while I'm at his house. Can anyone who owns the pattern please give me the yardage required for each color? We want to go shopping right away, so any immediate help would be apprecciated. If can't get yardage info immediately, we will at least pick fabrics today, and maybe I can go back to quilt shop and get it tomorrow before I leave for home. Thanks.

I will send it to you in a PM.
    Brother NX 2000
    HQ Avante & ProSticher

If it's the same pattern as found on Nancy's Notions, they have the back of the pattern you can zoom in on.

http://www.nancysnotions.com/product...ilt+pattern.do
    Sue

Thank you both. We have picked out the fabrics and I zoomed in to get the yardage. I didn't see those other photographs where I bought the pattern, but I'm sure they were there. Couldn't see the forest for the trees!

Anxious to see what fabrics you chose. I have had that pattern for some years but I don't know how to decide on fabrics. Please share with us what colors you are going to use.

I would love to do this quilt, but don't know if I am physically able to do it now,