Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Bow Tuck - nervous

Bev
    I'm going to bookmark this thread for when I have the backbone to start mine. I'll need all the help I can get. I'm usually all thumbs when it comes to sewing anything beyond dolls clothes and pot holders. :lol:

I bought the pattern about a month or so ago, have made one purse so far another in the wings for my DIL, but hospital stay for my hubby and general bad health for me has stop me from making more. Sure have had the compliments on mine, made with leftover fabric from my grandsons music quilt.
    Just get started and you will not stop with one, just like Ruffles. :0)
    I'm hoping to get on the mend and get to sewing again. I think I'm going into withdrawal!!

Judy

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by grammakitty
    I'm hoping to get on the mend and get to sewing again. I think I'm going into withdrawal!!

Judy
    Judy, I hope you and your husband are feeling better soon!! I'd love to see the one you made with music fabric.

Bev
    Quote Originally Posted by MommaDorian
    Quote Originally Posted by grammakitty

Judy
    Judy, I hope you and your husband are feeling better soon!! I'd love to see the one you made with music fabric.
    Me too! I have some music fabric that I've been dying to use but couldn't think of how. It's just a yard.

8-)

Blog Entries
    My best friend has just done her first one. She thought it could do with some more pics. I put her onto a tute from this board. She said she thought it would be difficult but she just followed step by step.

I have my pattern but have a couple of things to finish first. Maybe this week.

Blog Entries
    Here it is!! Thanks to everyone who cheered me on and gave me the courage to give it a try. Especially Donna/aka NorthUp for PM'ing with me when I needed help!!!

http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-89393-1.htm

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4