Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
cats vs. dogs >

cats vs. dogs

cats vs. dogs

Old 11-24-2008, 05:25 AM

I have a dog and 3 cats...the cats are the only helpers when I sew though. They are so excited when I enter my sewing room...they find a place to nap (in the way, of course) and zone out! :?
Old 11-24-2008, 08:00 AM

I have a dog-lab-wolf-rot mix and a tiger cat. I have always loved cats, wanted an inside one growing up but dad only allowed outside ones. I have had in the past, a guinea pig, bunny, turtle, fish. my favorite thing to watch is the fish tank, with all the fish in it. But a space hog I don't have room for right now!!!!
Old 11-24-2008, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Bevanger
Originally Posted by butterflywing
to all my quilter friends:

i"ve been thinking about the post from the member who thought this was a bad idea and i feel very bad about that whole thing. if anyone else thinks that this is in poor taste or for any other reason thinks it should not be done, please tell me on post or pm me. i am not joined at the hip to this "survey" and will understand discontinue it immediately.
i'm not out to hurt anybody's feelings. so just tell me and i'll announce an end and ask that people stop posting.

thank you.
your kidding right? this is fun. i love to see or hear what others have.. PLEASE DON'T STOP. Don't let one bad apple spoil our fun.... :D :D :D :D
Am I slow, or what?? Why would anyone's feelings be hurt? All they have to do it click off. For myself, I'm afraid the only "pets" I have are the dust bunnies that accumulate under the furniture. But I enjoy reading about how others relate to their pets. :lol:
Old 11-25-2008, 10:05 AM
Banned

There was another thread that someone had the same thing to say . But I can't find it now . Maybe they are just having a " grumpy day " lol . I've had a couple get smart with me , not mentioning any names . :!: I was really insulted . I didn't join in to any threads for a couple of weeks .

This is very much fun for me :lol: . I am an animal lover . Except for snakes . EWWWW. I love the pics .

Annie
Old 11-25-2008, 10:31 AM

We have FIVE boxer dogs and 13 koi, both species it seems are collectable! :roll:

Love cats, but we didn't get another after losing our last one. :(

Connie
AtHomeSewing
Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 PM

We have 3 cat's, One is a very shy pretty rag doll, one is black she likes to climb tree's, The other one is a Maine coon, she is the one that is in the picture, she is a cat that loves your atten, and real lover.
Old 04-20-2011, 10:24 PM

We have 3 cat's, One is a very shy pretty rag doll, one is black she likes to climb tree's, The other one is a Maine coon, she is the one that is in the picture, she is a cat that loves your atten, and real lover.
Old 04-21-2011, 12:00 PM

i can't believe i'm seeing this again! i thought it was gone forever.
Old 04-21-2011, 02:24 PM

I am glad it was not gone forever... We have lots of new people every day and maybe some of those love their pets as much as I do. My dogs make my life happier every day. If you don't care for animals, just don't read a thread that is about cats and dogs. Leave it for those of us who enjoy that sort of thing.
Old 04-21-2011, 04:15 PM

if you read from the beginning, you'll notice that i'm the one that started this thread. i think it's funny that after all this time, it's been picked up again.