Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Charm Packs, what do you do?

MaryLane - Have you tried anything yet???? Inquiring minds want ta know. We'd love ta see what ya came up with.
    Bev
    My initials are BB, so dublb is double B.

Blog Entries

Finally I Found It.!!!

I finally found the blog that I posted this idea from. I wanted to credit the right person. I visit so many blogs...(sheepish look) it took me awhile to find it.http://snippetsofaquilter.blogspot.c...are-quilt.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Judith1005 View Post
    I saw a pattern recently...You take a nine patch block and cut it width wise in half and length wise in half. It makes a new block. Then you just turn it any way you want. 2 charm packs is enough for a lap size quilt. It was really cool. This is not my idea and I can't remember which blog I saw it on. I will keep looking and post if I can find it.
    My little shinning stars. Brantley, Kaylynn, and Emmalee
    https://www.quiltinaday.com/eleanora...nontheFarm.asp

I used one entire pack to make disappearing 4-patches. They are the body of a baby girl quilt. I would post pictures but the only ones I have are on my blog and I got dinged for posting a link to it on another post. Did not realize that was verboten!

Only 5 more to use up! I am pretty sure I am not going to buy anymore of these. They cause me SOOOO much stress.

Thanks for the help.

Mary

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4