Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Clotilde

Orchard Park, NY (near Buffalo, which is near Niagara Falls)
    Blog Entries
    tlrnhi,

You're right, shipping to Guam or Puerto Rico or any other US territories is handled fully by USPS. So it would cost the same to ship to you, as it would to any of the 50 states.

I'd be interested to know how long it usually takes for you to receive a parcel from the US mainland.

It takes about 10 days at the most to get a package from anywhere in the Continental US. I've had some take longer, just the mail system, but have never waited more than 15 days. Heck, I order from Joann's all the time and they deliver within 7 days.

Blog Entries
    Clotilde may not realize it, but that company has annoyed a BIG group of quilters! It may not care, but WE do! I haven't ordered from Clotilde in a long time, but after hearing how badly they treated you on the phone, Terri, I won't order from Clotilde again.

The advice about contacting your Credit Card company is good - because Clotilde SHOULD have credited your card instead of sending you a check. I know you're tired of dealing with this, but if you haven't received AND cashed that check when the 3 month time limit is about to come due (from the date of your order), you should probably contact the CC company.

I've ordered a lot from Clotilde over the years and have always had good service. I've received refunds in a timely manner. But I think from now on, I will begin trashing the catalog as soon as it arrives. It seems she has hired employees that are not a positive representaion of her company.

I called and asked why I am getting a refund via check instead of back on my credit card. The girl I talked to said that is there policy. She then asked for my purchase order number, gave it to her and she said I wasn't getting a refund. I told her, yes, I am to get a refund of $5.69 due to a pattern not available anymore. She then says...oh, yes, I see it now. I again asked...why is the money NOT being put back on my credit card. She says, oh, that's our policy now. We issue refunds with a check and you should see it within 6-8 weeks. I asked her if it was being set by carrier pigeon to my house. She says that that is how long it takes for letters to get to me. HUH???????
    I am SOOO done with them!

I ordered from them and got the same thing. I could never get anyone who could tell me what was going on and my order came almost 6 weeks to the day. I'm not going to order from them again.
    Pam

:cry: I am so sorry it happens to you....
    I believe they don't have problems sending to the US....
    I evoid myself frustration by ordering only digital projects...and when i really need something badly: using the address of some relative in the US....
    I believe you will still get it (one day, when you will really be very old and won't use it anymore).....
    Hugs from Mexico

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2