Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Connecting Threads Fabrics >

Connecting Threads Fabrics

Connecting Threads Fabrics

Old 10-10-2013, 04:15 PM

I absolutely agree.
Old 10-12-2013, 09:38 AM

I've been buying from CT's for quite a while now. I buy all my fabric, kits, and thread from them. I've never been disappointed. I've always had good service from them. Give them a try.
Old 10-13-2013, 05:19 AM

I'm a bit of a fabric snob, but like CT fabric. It has a nice hand. It doesn't seem to have the complex designs that some fabric lines have. It also washes nicely and holds up well.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:32 AM

I ordered from them for the first time a couple of weeks ago. I found the fabric to have a very nice feel, colors where a tiny bit different from what I thought the catalog showed, but close enough for me to use. There was a mistake with my order, but I immediately called CT and a very polite gentleman took my information and I had the missing cut of fabric 4 days later. GREAT service! I will certainly order from them again.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by cindi View Post
Love their fabrics, and I've ordered several fabrics from them. I wouldn't call them "medium quality" fabrics at all. I think they're very good quality. They prewash well, and sew up beautifully. Have never had a problem with them, and would definitely order them again.
same here,I use them and think they are very good quality.
Old 10-13-2013, 07:46 AM

I like CT fabric - I agree it's not top quality but it's definitely on the happy side of the "good/bad" scale.

I don't buy their marble fabric anymore, though - that fabric shows wear really quickly. I used some in a bargello that has a mix of all types of fabrics from all over and the CT marble is showing obvious wear and none of the other fabrics are (including the ones from Joanne's). I don't think the fabric itself is wearing thin; I think it's the marble print that's coming off. (The quilt is 10 months old and probably has been washed about 7 or 8 times. It gets nearly daily use!)

The two CT batiks that are in that same quilt, on the other hand, still look brand new! Black & dark purple and both are still rich and gorgeous.

I've used their prints, solids, marbles, flannels and batiks; the marbles are the only ones I don't buy anymore. I also buy their quilt backing fabric and their laminates. (Though I wish they had a bigger selection of both, particularly the quilt backing)

And (like someone else said) I love that their pre-cuts are same price as regular yardage.